Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

nothing but an A**HOLE latley...........

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:47 PM
  • 32 Replies
my man....any1 elses?? im so sick of gettin yelled at n crying!!! hes been callin me fat and saying i ned to walk...just had r daugher a month ago by csection
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
littlecheifsmom
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:51 PM
3 moms liked this

whoa! that isnt cool and not something a loving man would say to his loving wife after having his baby.

If ( a huge IF) my dh even thought about saying this to me, he would be out in the cold! and or  i would  leave. no way would i take that kind of abuse from any one! especially someone who loves you.

heather4511
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:53 PM
1 mom liked this
It must be the time of the year because a lot of women are posting about their men being jerks. Including me. Hang in there. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
skbush1
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:56 PM
and its not like im big well im not tiny eaither...only gained 28 lbs while prego.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:00 PM
2 moms liked this

No, my husband would never treat me that way and if he did I wouldn't put up with it. And you shouldn't either. Good luck!

heather4511
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:04 PM
Psht 28 lbs? That's it? Im only 5 ft tall, I gained 22 lbs, had stretch marks behind my knees. Getting back in shape takes time after a baby. And things don't always go back to the way they were. He should understand not all women turn into a twig and he should be grateful you gained a healthy amount, a lot of women don't.

Quoting skbush1:

and its not like im big well im not tiny eaither...only gained 28 lbs while prego.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
crystalrbp
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:05 PM
He has his moments. But he would never call me fat. And if he did he would have some serious issues. No man who love their wife should say that to them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
skbush1
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:15 PM
i tell him not 2 call me fat but he keep doin it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
traceem
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:55 PM

Same! Tell him to wake up to himself!

Quoting Mrs.Andrews:

No, my husband would never treat me that way and if he did I wouldn't put up with it. And you shouldn't either. Good luck!

katieabril
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:57 PM
wow, thats messed id smack his a$$
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
skbush1
by on Dec. 4, 2011 at 12:00 AM
also yelled at me 4 gettin her xmas pics done which i payed 4. we arnt married.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)