Ask the Experts: Everything You Want to Know About Baby Names!
Are you having a hard time deciding between baby names? Do you want to know the history of the name you've selected? What baby name trends are we likely to see in 2012?
Our baby name experts can help you with these questions and much more! CafeMom is thrilled to welcome Pamela Redmond Satran and Linda Rosenkrantz, of the popular baby name site Nameberry.com, to answer YOUR questions about choosing a name for your baby.
Just post your questions as replies to this post. Pam and Linda will share their responses here as well. They will be here all week starting December 12.
One lucky mom who asks a question will win a copy of Pam and Linda's book, "The Baby Name Bible: The Ultimate Guide By America's Baby-Naming Experts."
The Official Rules
To enter the contest, reply to this post. Click on the 'reply to post' button at the top (or bottom) of that post. When the text box opens, add your reply. Once you've added your reply, click on the "Add Reply' button.
Posts must be made between Wednesday, December 7, 2011 at 11 am EST and Friday, December 16 at 5 pm EST.
- This contest will end on Friday, December 16, 2011 at 5 pm EST.
- One winner will be selected randomly.
- The winner will be posted on this thread and will be notified via CafeMom PM.
- Multiple replies are allowed and will increase your chances of winning.
- Prizes are only available to members who live in the US or Canada (excluding Quebec).
- Prizes must be claimed within 10 days of notice of winning.
- One winner will receive a copy of "The Baby Name Bible."