Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Uh oh, new doc is a hottie:)

I'm 21 weeks and after 2 billing mistakes and the office already pre-billing me for labor and delivery I decided to switch OB's.... My kids pediatrician gave me a recommendation as I'm new in the area. Just got back from the "meet and greet" consultation, and wow he's really really good-looking:) I couldn't quit giggling, and I'm not usually like that. :) hahaha maybe I'll enjoy labor and delivery a little more:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 8, 2011 at 12:37 PM
Replies (11-20):
norahsmommy
by Silver Member on Dec. 8, 2011 at 3:04 PM
My OB is nice enough looking but he has a Really big head. Every time I see him all I can think about is giant headed babies! He talks about weird stuff when doing exams too. I know he is trying to make me feel comfortable but talking about books I should read or asking what my favorite trees are is strange when you aren't wearing pants.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tobemomofthree
by on Dec. 8, 2011 at 11:09 PM
Well don't get me wrong, this doctor has nothing on my hubby, but he is a bit of eye-candy:)

Quoting Mrs.DRobbins:

im the same way. the only man i have eyes for anymore is my husband. even when we were in our dating stage and we would break up for long amounts of time i would only date guys that looked a lil like him.

Quoting mem82:

LOL I don't think I could handle that, too embarrassing. My doctor was okay looking but not better looking than Hubby. Honestly, I just don't find other men that interesting since I got with Rob. I'm either boring or extremely single minded. 8)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mz.burke
by on Dec. 8, 2011 at 11:11 PM
LOL nice. My doc was old LOL
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
stacy2607
by Gold Member on Dec. 8, 2011 at 11:12 PM
Lol..
CafeMom Tickers
ariesmom20
by on Dec. 8, 2011 at 11:13 PM
Funny
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mnt_2_b_mommy
by on Dec. 8, 2011 at 11:15 PM

lol my doctor is a big bear of a man. He's in his 50's at least, and just a big teddy bear. I love him.

ashlee62982
by on Dec. 9, 2011 at 8:32 AM
I use midwives now, but when pregnant with my first I wanted one dr to follow me and kind of get to know me and stuff...well the day I asked happened to be the day a HOT resident dr had done my check up...so they said would it be ok if dr good (yep...good :) ) would be your primary b/c he needs to deliver and stuff....so I ended up with a gorgeous resident who was barely older than me, and I was single. Made things a lil weird for me. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Dec. 9, 2011 at 8:48 PM

Haha, awkward! I wouldn't want a hot doctor!

sflyingman
by on Dec. 9, 2011 at 8:52 PM

I have had the same OBGYN since I was 16 so for 6 years, He used to be super handsome when I first started going. I remember my first visit, I didnt even know he was a man...oh boy was I super embarrased and red in the cheeks. Today its just like any other doctor would be, in fact I would not have another OBGYN besides him as no one else has ever examined me. Makes me feel way more comfortable because I have known him so long.

mommy2clarke
by on Dec. 9, 2011 at 9:06 PM
1 mom liked this

That would make the anxiety about possibly pooping in his face even worse! I'm sorry, I had to go there. LOL!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)