Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Michelle Duggar Miscarried Baby 20 :(

Posted by   + Show Post

The Duggars went in for the 20 week ultrasound (and find out the sex of the baby) and were told the baby had no heart beat. 

It's so sad. They plan on naming the baby and having a funeral. I can't even imagine. 

"After the appointment, we came back home and told the children," says Michelle, 45. 

"We had just been talking about baby names last night and they were getting excited about naming a boy or a girl. It has been a real sad disappointment." 

simple frown

You can read more here.

by on Dec. 8, 2011 at 5:20 PM
Replies (301-310):
deannacastro
by on Dec. 8, 2011 at 7:44 PM
1 mom liked this

I had my first miscarriage at 24.  I was 20 weeks just like Michelle.  I don't know if her age was really the factor.  I've had three miscarriages, sometimes it just happens. 

Quoting jaceyrayesmom:

It is sad, but not surprising. There are tons of people who undestand the dangers of having that many children and at her age. But the duggars dont seem to understand the dangers and the high risks. Chances are they havnt learned anything and will be pregnant within a year.

cassiope
1 mom liked this

Hopefully they are done.

mrsbarnett06
1 mom liked this
That is sad. If I was them tho I would've stopped having kids a long time ago and they should be greatful for what kids they do have. God or whatever higher power had plans for that baby.
babie113
by Silver Member on Dec. 8, 2011 at 7:44 PM
1 mom liked this
So sad. but maybe natures way of saying no more babies.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Grace73
I was so happy every week of pregnancy that passed without having any problem coz i have had two miscarriages before my baby girl was born.. It is sad to lose any pregnancy knowing it is ur baby dying in ur womb.. But the Duggar should not have not anymore!!! They have so much they can handle!! Is the government paying for those kids? If so they should stop now coz more poor families in need of our tax money!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Catharine
by on Dec. 8, 2011 at 7:45 PM
2 moms liked this
I cannot believe how cruel some of you can be? Are you really all moms in here? They lost a child! I lost 3 children...2 in my second trimester at 18 1/2 and almost 20 weeks. Now currently pregnant at almost 23 weeks. No one should have to go through a loss and those who say bad things apparently have never lost a child! You have no idea how heartbreaking it is! And to say that is God's way of telling them something...I really hope you never say that to someone in your life who just lost a child because we do not want to hear that. If that was the case I believe we would have never gotten pregnant in the first place. Go online and learn about things you should not say to someone who just lost a child. Learn some respect people! There are so many people who lose children to miscarriage...most likely you know someone...and some who will not say anything to you if you are one who is cruel like this bc they know you will be disrespectful to them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kiki211
by on Dec. 8, 2011 at 7:47 PM
2 moms liked this

this should be a sign for them to stop--as if the last one wasn't a sign

kiki211

just sayin'

Luv.My.Kidz

:( so sad!

mom2wy
by on Dec. 8, 2011 at 7:48 PM

I am sorry but they have stated that they are very happy with all the kids that God has given them and they never thought that they would be blessed with another child and that is why they where so happy about it. I do not see letting God be in lead of your life as being greedy.

Quoting J_Bootii:

It's sad..but I personally wouldnt have went at it again after josie. Nd then the age...she is not sarah frm the bible... She should be happy with the 19 gifts God gave her. Now they are just being greedy

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN