Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Am I pregnant? My period came early and was awkwardly short!!!

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2012 at 10:59 PM
  • 8 Replies

I am needing some advise about a very light period I just had. Last month I started my period Dec 9 and it was normal, that would mean this period would start the 9th(I am pretty regular). Well I started bleeding a little bit on the 3rd. So does that means it came early? When I started I went and used the bathroom first thing in the morning and when I went pee it was a light light red with no clots and for the rest of the day I didnt bleed enough to even fill a tampon. The next day I had a little bit of bright red spotting but really not muchand it was faint, then the next day I had very faint pink discharge every once in awhile only when i wipe then it completely stopped and I still have no bleeding today. So basically I only 3 days but really no bleeding and I didnt have any clots at all. The 9th is tomorrow (when my period should have started) but theres no signs that it will start again and I didnt have any cramps or anything when it started on the 3rd. Ive been really sleepy lately (going to bed early and sleeping til like 12pm!) and my breast have been sensitive but I know that could also be period related, and since last sunday I get nauseous randomly but it goes away. I have been very emotional lately (almost everything causes me to cry). I took a HPG today (the 8th a day before my real period is suppose to start) but it was negative. What could be going on? I am very confused! Please someone have an answer for me!

by on Jan. 8, 2012 at 10:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
newbabystarr09
by on Jan. 8, 2012 at 11:02 PM

The only way to tell is to take a test..or go to the doctor

CafeMom Tickers
SuperMom2433
by Silver Member on Jan. 8, 2012 at 11:04 PM
Take a test.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mem82
by Ruby Member on Jan. 8, 2012 at 11:05 PM

It could be a pregnancy or your hormones could be messed up. Holiday stress could have knocked you off track. Good luck!

bryleesmomma08
by on Jan. 8, 2012 at 11:06 PM

I took a test today and it was negative and my actual period was suppose to start tomorrow so shouldnt it have shown up? 

lizhalee
by on Jan. 8, 2012 at 11:11 PM
I would say no. But wait a few more days and test again.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bryleesmomma08
by on Jan. 8, 2012 at 11:47 PM

You said "I would say no" No to which part? lol

SmithBaby
by on Jan. 8, 2012 at 11:52 PM
Take a test!
holls2188
by on Jan. 9, 2012 at 12:24 AM
1 mom liked this

I had that exact thing happen before i found out i was carrying the baby that i'm pregnant with now! But took tests and they kept coming up negative, so i didnt think about it too much and waited for a little bit, i waited for about a month and took another test and it came up positive! I went to the doctor and they confirmed it with an ultrasound that i was 5 weeks! So its possible that you could be! I would go see a doctor if your able to that would probably be your best bet! Good Luck to you sweetie!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)