Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Pregnancy Dreams

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2012 at 8:06 AM
  • 10 Replies

Has anyone else had or is having pregnancy dreams I read about them and people having them but I never thought I would get them.Sometimes there good and sometimes there bad sometimes there about the baby and sometimes they arn't.I woke up one of the many times this morning and my husband was in the bathroom and I just wanted to hug him beacause a dream freaked me out.Now im up for the count at 8:01am and I've probly been up since 7 something.

good morning

CafeMom Tickers
by on Jan. 14, 2012 at 8:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Autumn19
by Ruby Member on Jan. 14, 2012 at 8:28 AM
I dont understand what your asking? I had crazy dreams while pregnant. Its normal its caused from all the crazy hormones.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommabearsfirst
by Member on Jan. 14, 2012 at 8:45 AM

That's what I was asking.

Quoting Autumn19:

I dont understand what your asking? I had crazy dreams while pregnant. Its normal its caused from all the crazy hormones.

CafeMom Tickers
venus-mama
by on Jan. 14, 2012 at 9:40 AM

When i was pregnant with my first the one dream i will never forget is a dream that i had about me going ot the hospital and them not having enough rooms and ihad to give birth in the hall way.... then it jumped to when we could take her home and i asked my husband were she was and he told me in his pocket...... I woke up really freaked out my husband calls my daughter polly pocket sometimes because of that dream,,, I do some crazy things in my sleep when i am pregnant crazy dreams, talk, scream.... Its a part of pregnancy not the best part...

sarahramirez
by on Jan. 14, 2012 at 10:13 AM

i used to have a bunch of misscariage dreams :( scared the crap out of me

jenzachsam
by on Jan. 14, 2012 at 10:35 AM

I don't know, but last night I had a dream of about eight kittens with blue eyes and all different colors.  However I kept babying an opossum.  A baby opossum kept wanting me to baby it by carrying it around and petting it.  I also dreamed of baby deers, tiger cubs, and baby skunks.  Also a train with train tracks.  It was like a zoo and all these baby animals required my attention lmao!

ETA:Animals in general represent some aspect of yourself, especially your instinctual and biological nature. It is said that both mothers AND fathers who are expecting the birth of their child often has dreams about animals. Since your dream focuses on this baby that the animal is carrying, it seems to suggest your deep sense of motherhood. You immediately feel this strong bond for the baby animal.

The baby animal thus symbolize something or someone you hold close to your heart, but have to let them go and set them free in the end. Your dream is trying to give you some reassurance. Even after you set the baby free, it will not forget you. You have to let them go and allow them to grow. Consider what this baby animal can represent in your life.

mehargval
by on Jan. 14, 2012 at 10:37 AM
I had one a couple nights ago about eating my placenta. The baby wasn't in it though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Larsbug
by Laura on Jan. 14, 2012 at 10:38 AM

I get weird dreams during pregnancy. I have been having this one dream every night for the last 3 weeks, it's exactly the same and I always remember it when I wake up. It's about my water breaking at 37 weeks. I have had some pretty scary ones though about the baby...

Mommabearsfirst
by Member on Jan. 14, 2012 at 10:43 AM

what do you mean about me setting my baby free?

Quoting jenzachsam:

I don't know, but last night I had a dream of about eight kittens with blue eyes and all different colors.  However I kept babying an opossum.  A baby opossum kept wanting me to baby it by carrying it around and petting it.  I also dreamed of baby deers, tiger cubs, and baby skunks.  Also a train with train tracks.  It was like a zoo and all these baby animals required my attention lmao!

ETA:Animals in general represent some aspect of yourself, especially your instinctual and biological nature. It is said that both mothers AND fathers who are expecting the birth of their child often has dreams about animals. Since your dream focuses on this baby that the animal is carrying, it seems to suggest your deep sense of motherhood. You immediately feel this strong bond for the baby animal.

The baby animal thus symbolize something or someone you hold close to your heart, but have to let them go and set them free in the end. Your dream is trying to give you some reassurance. Even after you set the baby free, it will not forget you. You have to let them go and allow them to grow. Consider what this baby animal can represent in your life.

CafeMom Tickers
kelsiey
by on Jan. 14, 2012 at 10:43 AM
I had them like every night at the beginning of my pregnancy. Now i rarely do. I had a horrible one the other night and i woke up crying.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jenzachsam
by on Jan. 14, 2012 at 10:46 AM

I think she was meaning delivery lol!  I wouldn't take it literal.

Quoting Mommabearsfirst:

what do you mean about me setting my baby free?

Quoting jenzachsam:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN