• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

boy names r driving me nuts

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:17 AM
  • 12 Replies
We r having a boy and we r having the hardest time figuring out what name we want....I love the name landry but my mom thinks it's girly and my husband likes the names parker and cooper but I dont want people callin any stupid nicknames...I love unquie names ..something a lil different but not to different...I'm up for any advice
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mnt_2_b_mommy
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:20 AM
1 mom liked this

I like all those. Don't let other people's opinions of the names bother you. You will never find a name that every single person loves.

btw, my DD's name is Parker and she doesn't have any weird nicknames. :-)

wife2jeff
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:22 AM
I like Landry! What about Xander, Raiden, Callum, Talon? I can think of more if you like.
caitslaton
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:24 AM
Hmmmm...I've never heard of raiden...thats cute....the middle name will be lynn...thats my dad's middle name
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
army_wifey_06
by Silver Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:26 AM
We're having a boy also and having a really hard time with names. Cooper is one of the ones we are considering ;) we already have Carson and Jaxon and we like Colton, Cohen, Sawyer, Nolan, and Hayden. We really love Connor, Mason and Ryder too but we already have cousins with those names.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
army_wifey_06
by Silver Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:26 AM
Lynn is my dad's middle name too!

Quoting caitslaton:

Hmmmm...I've never heard of raiden...thats cute....the middle name will be lynn...thats my dad's middle name

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
maloymay25
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:29 AM
Im having a very hard time to with boys names i thought i was having a girl so i had that picked out we picked aillah rain for a girl but i have no clue on what to name my son!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kdtaylor76

Peolpe are gonna come up with stupid nick names no matter what you name him, and people will complain no matter what you name him lol just pick something you like and stick with it

caitslaton
I love cohen...thats so cute!!! Its so hard now a days cause a lot of girls have boy named and it turns the names femining...lol its just a battle
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
caitslaton
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:31 AM
We were hoping we were having a girl also...we had averi lynn picked out
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
maloymay25
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:32 AM
If you would that would be great i need the help to lol just found out im having a boy and i thought it was a girl lol so i wasnt even bothering with boy names now its crunch time lol!

Quoting wife2jeff:

I like Landry! What about Xander, Raiden, Callum, Talon? I can think of more if you like.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)