Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Feeling baby wiggle after eating?

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:51 AM
  • 12 Replies
I will be 16 weeks on Monday and I feel little wiggles like baby is rolling around. But I mostly feel it after I eat. Is that normal? Do most women feel their babies after they eat? My baby seems more active after eating and right before falling asleep at night.

Edit - I guess I meant to ask WHY does my baby move around so much after eating?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sarahramirez
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:52 AM

yep thats normal..those are the 2 times they are most active!!

perezamberly
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:13 AM
Really!!!!?! I didn't know that hehe. I thought my baby was just an eater LOL!!! I wonder why that is though

Quoting sarahramirez:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
maloymay25
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:15 AM
It may be you feel it more after you eat cuz baby has less room and when your going to bed because you arnt destracted i feel mine nonstop now but he gets really happy after i eat something sweet or sour not so much into the whole salty food tho!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
perezamberly
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:20 AM
Lol I was thinking that for sure. :]

Quoting maloymay25:

It may be you feel it more after you eat cuz baby has less room and when your going to bed because you arnt destracted i feel mine nonstop now but he gets really happy after i eat something sweet or sour not so much into the whole salty food tho!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Prettykaya23
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:27 AM

Yes my baby loves it when I drink apple juice and eat pineapples! :) thats when I get the most kicks n punches

sarahramirez
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:28 AM

after you eat baby eats...and when your goin to bed baby wakes up..when your up walking around your rockin baby to sleep

Quoting perezamberly:

Really!!!!?! I didn't know that hehe. I thought my baby was just an eater LOL!!! I wonder why that is though

Quoting sarahramirez:

Emmalynns_Mommy
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:31 AM
Oh yeah. Food and drinks (juices mainly) get my son squirming and rolling. Grape juice would make my daughter move all the time when I was pregnant with her lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
1st-timeMama17
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:33 AM
1 mom liked this

I was told the same thing ^ that when your up walking it rocks the baby to sleep

perezamberly
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:37 AM
1 mom liked this
That makes perfect sense. Thank you very much for the thoughtful answer :)

Quoting sarahramirez:

after you eat baby eats...and when your goin to bed baby wakes up..when your up walking around your rockin baby to sleep

Quoting perezamberly:

Quoting sarahramirez:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
perezamberly
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:40 AM
I'm just curious because for some reason I've always thought this but do you think juice and acidic stuff hurts babies tummy and maybe that why they move around? Juice makes my stomach burn so bad I start shaking and sweating so naturally I assumed it would hurt baby's tummy also. What do you think?

Quoting Emmalynns_Mommy:

Oh yeah. Food and drinks (juices mainly) get my son squirming and rolling. Grape juice would make my daughter move all the time when I was pregnant with her lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)