Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

She must be laying on my bladder =/ *Question*

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:04 AM
  • 8 Replies

I am 33w and I understand that peeing a lot is a regular thing. I was just curious if this is a normal occurance.  Im having a constant 'having to pee' pain... I cant really lay back or down.  I kinda have to stand or sit up and its till frustrating. If I lay back it actually really hurts. I figure she just shifted to a spot where she is pretty much laying on my bladder or something.. Normal?

by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
sarahramirez
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:29 AM

BUMP!

Cat.astrophe
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:33 AM

Thank you =) 

Cat.astrophe
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:50 AM

BUmp... maybe I shoulda went to the advice forum

AustinsMommy007
by Bronze Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:52 AM
It night be a uti does it burn when you go?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cat.astrophe
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:55 AM

Ive had a uti before, thats not the case... You know the pain that you get when you have to pee and you hold it for WAY too long... This is a constant in the last 2 hours or so.  I was propped against the wall on my bed witha whole bunch of pillows but I have to sit up because it hurts... Ive gotten up to pee and I dont have to... I mean Ive gotten used to going to the bathroom up to every 20 mins now and then but man... I havnt had this constant pain.

Cat.astrophe
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:11 AM

bump

eykelley
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:38 AM
Hmmmm. I would talk to ur dr.'it could be normal. Either the baby on ur bladder it just a hormonal preggo thing. Or... It could be a uti. 90% of the time when I had a uti I didn't even know it becuz I had no symptoms. It could be that. Again... Talk to ur dr.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamabearjud
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:57 AM
If there is an activity/food/drink that your baby just can't sit still for try it and see if your baby will readjust. Push on your belly and try to coax the baby to move. You still have 7 weeks to go and that baby is only gonna get bigger and migrate lower into your pelvic area.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)