• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

sharp pains after eating?

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:45 AM
  • 3 Replies

every time i eat..especially if i (god forbid) eat until im "full" i always cramp up..i get horrible stomach pains that starts out in the middle..goes to the sides...and down to my lower abdomen..and 9 times out of 10 i end up puking what i just ate back up...its been like this since i was about 7 weeks (after i had surgery) and im 15 weeks now...eating makes me feel so awful i dont want to eat anymore...i take two zofran as soon as i wake up..i thought it was a constipation issue but even when im not constipated it still hurts..anyone know what it could be or have the same problem?

by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Jan. 15, 2012 at 4:35 AM

That is really odd. What did you have surgery for? Sounds like possibly your gall bladder. Have you had it checked out?

cheyannsmommy
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 4:38 AM

i had to have my right ovary removed...my gallbladder was also removed about 3-4 years ago..but i think this pain hurts worse than gallbladder attacks...

Quoting Mrs.Andrews:

That is really odd. What did you have surgery for? Sounds like possibly your gall bladder. Have you had it checked out?

Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Jan. 15, 2012 at 4:41 AM

Well that's out I guess. I have no idea then. It sounds like you really need to have it checked out. Good luck!

Quoting cheyannsmommy:

i had to have my right ovary removed...my gallbladder was also removed about 3-4 years ago..but i think this pain hurts worse than gallbladder attacks...

Quoting Mrs.Andrews:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)