Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I wish...

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 4:20 AM
  • 3 Replies
1 mom liked this
When I was PG with DS 5 years ago, I worked for the first few months on and off but after 20 weeks I didn't work anymore. Only DH did. We struggled but, were happy.
This pregnancy I'm working full time at a hospital. I work 12-13 hour shifts 3-4 times a week. Normally I would be wiped out from my shifts but being preggo it is 10xs worse. :( I'm so tired, everything hurts and I just wanna go home and sleep. I can do my job. There is no reason why i can't. I just wish I didn't have to. :( we cannot afford me not working especially since we're moving in may.
Any advice ladies?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 4:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Jan. 15, 2012 at 4:28 AM

My only advice is stay off your feet as much as you possibly can. And sleep as much as you can when you are home. Sorry it is so rough. Hang in there!

eykelley
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 4:34 AM
Thanks. :) and I try to. I'm sitting w/ a PT tonight so I'm barely on my feet, but I'm still so exhausted. :( I'm thinking since I work over night, Im gonna try to work days 8 hour shifts 5 days a week. I think if I space out what I work, I'll be fine. And working days will be easier. More help, less heavy crap.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:17 PM

((hugs))  I agree with the other poster, and also eat well too.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)