• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do you think of my ultrasound picture?(PIC)

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 4:32 AM
  • 19 Replies

This was 6w2d.

I could swear i saw another baby, i edited this photo to make it darker but ill also add the original under it. The sac, IS in the spot you can see the little circle where the arrow is pointing at, but right above that was a shadow'y' part it was white at one point in the ultrasound until he moved to a different angle, just like the baby that you can see on the bottom. Anyhow, we have another ultrasound Feb 7th and im super excited but nervous. Im nervous cause the doc kept preping me about miscarring again. Yet he never said anything about "A 2nd baby" I went to the er that weekend (The doc appt was tuesday then the er i was there at 3am on saturday.) The er Tech was looking and said, i think i see another baby, then went inside and didn't see much. One heartbeat thanfully, but were still not convinced we only have 1 in there. I have tried shaking the "Twin" feeling but it keeps coming back to me for some reason. Also my ob said my uterus felt a little "Large". And at 8 weeks my uterus has now popped out from under my pelvic bone and you can feel it atlest 3 inches above it, id say more like 4 though. lol.

What do you think of this? What Would you think if it were you? I would love to have another ultrasound but i want to wait till the 12 weeks ultrasound so the baby(s) are big enough to be obviously seen. 

Thankx in advance for all and any comments!!!

The original

Wife to my best friend & mother to 3 beautiful amazing children! TTC#4 and final addition.

by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 4:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
eykelley
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 4:38 AM
I can't really see a second one, but that means notta coming from me. Lol. Good luck though. I hope it works out however u want it to. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Jan. 15, 2012 at 4:39 AM

It doesn't look like 2 to me. Good luck!

Toomsie
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 4:56 AM

That's just the 'yolk' as far as I know.   (Sorry, the proper word escapes me, apparantly I'm still suffering from verbal dyslexia today.)

sarahramirez
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 7:47 AM

not sure but good luck!! keep us updated!!

lisamariecarlos
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 7:51 AM
Good luck
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lillucky8
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:25 AM
I see one. But good luck at your appt :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy2clarke
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:30 AM
I only see 1. Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mem82
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:36 AM

I only see one clearly, but i can see what could be considered a shadow, I guess. It could go either way. How frustrating for you not to know!?

KimandCarrie
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:54 AM
At that gestational age you'll see the baby and the yolk sac which can look like another baby....especially to someone who is worried about there being two anyways. lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
heather195
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:04 AM

my twins are almost 3 and when we found out.. you could see both of them clear as day! they both had yolk sacs as well... i would say this is only one baby... update after your next u/s :) good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)