• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So pissed I could scream! *update*

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:33 AM
  • 21 Replies
So hubby and I are staying with his parents for a little while. And every other Sunday we babysit our nephew pretty much everyone whos in the house helps watch him for the day. Well he's has a stomach bug and
hasn't been feeling well, well I asked
if it was contagious cuz I really don't
feel like getting sick! My sil said no it wasn't. Well they spent the night and
she just woke up throwing up! Sorry
tmi now in really pissed if I catch this
I am gonna be a big bitch. Why
would you cone to a house with a
pregnant woman with a virus like that not knowing if it's contagious but just hoping it's not.

So it's been 48 hours and everyone in my house has come down with this bug really bad. Poor hubby came home this morning from work and just barley made it to bed. My MIL is laying on the floor and everyone else is passed out. And I still feel fine I just keep eating more, if I don't eat my tummy hurts. So I'm thinkin it skipped me:) which is great I think I'm immune I haven't had a stomach bug since I was like 10, it's been 8 years.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
nathans_mom407
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:46 AM

I would be pissed as well.  Here's hoping you don't get sick.  Start loading up on the Vitamin C

whimsyjuggalett
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:51 AM

Vitamin C wont help much, take Zinc.

nathans_mom407
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 7:17 AM

Can you take those products during pregnancy?  I've never looked into it

mommy_2_be_2010
by Bronze Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 7:20 AM
Google is your friend (look it up)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nathans_mom407
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 7:45 AM
2 moms liked this

Thanks mommy_2_be.  Why don't you look it up for me since you have time to put in your useless input.  Whims seems to know so I thought I would ask.  

lisamariecarlos
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:00 AM
Anybody could get sick. What u have to worry about is the germs. Lysol disinfectant sprays.. Kills gems.. O clorox... Mop up and ventilate the house some.. Wash up anything used with clorox water.. Good luck .. O by the way i would also be upset.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
audreesmama
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:54 AM
WOW hormones getting the best of you?? Maybe you need to google 'chill pill' and take a double dose.

Anyway, pregnant women get sick too. I was never concerned. It is cold and flu season, so I would just do what I could to boost my immune system and make sure I'm washing my hands frequently.

Quoting nathans_mom407:

Thanks mommy_2_be.  Why don't you look it up for me since you have time to put in your useless input.  Whims seems to know so I thought I would ask.  

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
vwd_johnson
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:00 AM
I gotta state the obvious, that of COURSE the stomach bug was contagious. Anyway, it's been going around everywhere.

Try and have your hubby disinfect everything, take a hot shower, and get plenty of rest & fluids for now. Hopefully it misses you ! That was really rude of her
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lillucky8
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:01 AM
Wow...easy ladies.

I agree i would be annoyed if someone brought a virus around, hopefully you wont catch it. Lysol everything and wash your hands alot :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
justawaitin
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:44 AM
1 mom liked this

..........To the original statement yes that really sucks hopefully its a quick bug and you avoid it! Id drink some vitamin C and wash hand often!

Now to the bickering.......?Seriously ladies one nasty comment starts more and ruins a post

"If you cant say something nice dont say anything at all"

Arent we all a lil old to have to be reminded of this?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)