Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So uncomfy :-(

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:33 AM
  • 6 Replies
Im 37wks 1 day so its unlikely babes coming soon. I did deliver at 37 3 and 38 2 but every babe is diff. Anyway babes posterior which isnt "bad" but omg its causing SO much pain and pressure! Hes completely engaged. He'll move up tiny but but never really goes back to floating.

36wks I was cramping and bh then hit full term n nothing lol. I feel like a sledge hammers been taken to my pubic bone. Relaxin is in over drive and two diff times I twisted my knee in my sleep.

Ive tried diff positions in hopes he'll turn..my last did wk before but he never caused so much pain. MW seems think he may staytill labor. Shes not concerned but just as a heads up type of thing.

Last two nights had random hr or two of period like cramps and thats it. I wish he'd come out or move back up lol. There are times I cant walk. Ive had 2 completely natural labors and while drugs arent option (homebirth) this is first labor im actually really worried about pain :-(

Are heating pads safe? I kno ok in labor, but before is it bad to, use too much? I need some relief!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
mem82
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:39 AM

You can use a warm heating pad for just a little bit on your lower back, but not very hot, and not for very long.

I don't know if it would help but check out spinningbabies.com. It might have some tips to get Baby to roll over.

silka08
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:44 AM
Ive tried :-( its hes SO low and im tiny and hes big. There are times it seems hes trying really hard but just cant turn.

My back actually has no pain..safe to use on pubic bone?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mem82
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:02 AM

hmm, IF it was me, I would BUT I'm not a doctor. 8)I would call your midwife and ask. If I did, I would keep it short.

silka08
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:12 AM
I called yest never heard of the on call :-( ive been there 5yrs nevrr hrd of this mw. I felt weird since wasnt in labor ill prob try again today

Quoting mem82:

hmm, IF it was me, I would BUT I'm not a doctor. 8)I would call your midwife and ask. If I did, I would keep it short.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gavs4boys
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:14 AM

Oh the joys of being pregnant.  you know the more kids you have the harder it is.  I'm in trouble lol.

silka08
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:19 AM
Thats exactly what thry told me at last appt LOL. I dont even cry on labor but was bawling the other night from pelvic pain. I mentioned and thry said yup more kids more pain...yay lol

The rest of this preg, till 35wks, was super easy. This parts been killer though

Quoting gavs4boys:

Oh the joys of being pregnant.  you know the more kids you have the harder it is.  I'm in trouble lol.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)