Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what will baby wear in the hospital?

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:21 AM
  • 12 Replies

will you keep them in the onesies the hospital first puts them in or will your bring your own clothes to put baby in?

by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
.Sugaree.
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:22 AM
A diaper. Babies should have as much skin to skin as possible. Mama bare cheated and baby in a diaper, blanket over the top of both of them!

I work in an official WHO/UNICEF Baby Friendly hospital and they do not put clothes on the babies bc since they are baby friendly they must take steps to facilitate successful breastfeeding
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.Sugaree.
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:23 AM
Bare chested
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
newbabystarr09
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:32 AM

I never could get bare skin to skin with my baby at the hospital they told me to keep her swaddle..So, Her temp didn't go down...she was in 3 blankets and 2 hats a diaper and t-shirt ..It was hard to get to her while I was at the hospital to breastfeed

Quoting .Sugaree.:

A diaper. Babies should have as much skin to skin as possible. Mama bare cheated and baby in a diaper, blanket over the top of both of them!

I work in an official WHO/UNICEF Baby Friendly hospital and they do not put clothes on the babies bc since they are baby friendly they must take steps to facilitate successful breastfeeding

CafeMom Tickers
hollinicole
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:35 AM
DD had the little shirt on and socks....they got mad cause I would not keep her all swaddled and with a hat on...she had a head full of hair.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JCHovey
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:35 AM

The hospital clothes... Less laundry when I get home

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Pregnancy Ticker

kt2babies
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:38 AM
Take off the t shirt on the baby place them ob the breast the wrap the both of u in the blanket. This how I was able to keep staff of me about my son body temp

Quoting newbabystarr09:

I never could get bare skin to skin with my baby at the hospital they told me to keep her swaddle..So, Her temp didn't go down...she was in 3 blankets and 2 hats a diaper and t-shirt ..It was hard to get to her while I was at the hospital to breastfeed

Quoting .Sugaree.:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
connorsmama06
by Bronze Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:45 AM
I dress the a few hours after.
NookBoookMom
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:27 AM
Hosp clothes til we are rdy to go home
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Allie_kat1
by Bronze Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:30 AM
Just another thing i don't have to worry about because baby will be born at home :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Halfpint01
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:34 AM

just the onsie

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)