• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Soooo done!!!!

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:33 AM
  • 7 Replies

Im sooo done! Im so uncomfortable its unreal. Since yesterday I have been having contractions with back pain and horrible hip pain. Tons and tons of pressure whethere Im sitting or walking. I have had literally no discharge except for twice yesterday first time was a huge gob of it but Im sure it was my mucas plug and the second time kinda felt like my water broke cause it was alot and made my seat where I was sitting wet but nothing since then. Now it feels like I have a constant feeling of having to pee and a feeling that something is trying to come out (like a bug is up inside trying to crawl out... very very uncomfortable feeling). And the babys movement has slowed down alot since yesterday. I know the baby will come when he is ready but I am soooo over it and I wish he would get on the same page! I plan on going for a walk later so hopefully that will help.

Sorry that was my vent for the day

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Pregnancy Ticker

by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Toomsie
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:39 AM

Good luck!

aprilsalcro
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:19 AM
We all are ! I hope your lo comes soon.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KaRaBaSsEtT
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:23 AM
Hang in there! I've been there 4 times and about to do it again soI know how hard it is!s
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NookBoookMom
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:26 AM
I hear ya! I've had contractions on & off for 2 weeks lost my plug last weekend. Baby has been on a nerve and causing swelling & pain in my joints since week 29 & im 37 weeks im sooo done as well.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Halfpint01
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:26 AM

Gl momma!

kylansmommy09
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:31 AM

BUMP!

Cookie.Kisses09
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:33 AM
Awe, good luck! I'm between my 7th and 8th month and I have wanted this pregnancy over for awhile, lol.

Hang in there!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)