Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

scared.

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:53 AM
  • 4 Replies

So Friday evening i went into labor and delivery due to contractions, intense vomitting, feeling very ill and weak since wednesday. They put me on the monitors and i had contractions as close as 4 minutes apart. these were very painful i felt them in my lower back no matter what position i switched my self, nothing got better. So they gave me a few bags of fluid in an IV, checked my cervix i was not dialated. and sent me home..Last night around 4 it started again..very painful, hot bath wouldnt help, very weak, vomitting. Im 36 weeks as of Friday. I dont know what to do and my hubby goes back to work tomorrow. Im really afraid to be alone. I can't move, talk, walk when i have these they are that intense.

What to do?

What does this mean?

Im a first time mom

by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
KaRaBaSsEtT
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:21 AM
I'm sorry, that does sound awful. I guess my only advice is to drink lots of water or Gatorade and rest since you dont have other kid at home. How far away doors he work? Do you have any family near by?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kelsiey
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:50 AM

It's back labor. I didnt have it but I heard it sucks. If you have any family or friends you can have over while your husband is working it might be good to call them.

Kelsiey Elizabeth

babygomez
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:56 AM
:-(

Are you able to just call him to come home right away if needed? If not, maybe family? Sounds like you'll be having a baby soon. Best wishes!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
doulala
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:12 PM

Did they palpate your belly?
Are you noticing contractions come/go with certain activities?
They might be back because you're dehydrated again--     drink a LOT.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)