Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hospital Bag

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:21 AM
  • 7 Replies

What should I put in my hospital bag? This is my 1st and I have no Idea what I need to pack, for me.

Help please

by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Halfpint01
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:25 AM

toiletries

a good bra

comfy clothes  for in the hospital

going home outfit for you and baby

A book if you manage to have a few min to read.

a few diapers and wipes in case you do not go straight home

I am sure there is things I am forgetting

Honestly you do not need a whole bunch of stuff.

supernoodle2
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:28 AM
Some crossword puzzles or sudoku, cameras, roll of quarters, I took my laptop, ipod, a book.. of course your blowdryer and I have to have my straightener. Shampoo, conditioner, deoderant, soap, makeup, outfit to wear home, (something comfy because your going to be hurting) pads, slippers, robe, you don't need alot of underwear but you'll need a nursing bra, the hospital has you wear a gown and throw away under wear while you are there cause your going to be a mess. Your s/o could pack deodorant and a change of clothes. Also your babies going home outfit and diapers and wipes if you have preferences.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
raelynnc
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:29 AM

Thanks, Im going to back the diaper bag for him and a small bag for me but I didnt know what Id need lol this is my 1st rodeo :P

raelynnc
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:33 AM

I'll need a big bag then lol

I dont have any nursing bras, where can I buy those at?

tmedwick
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:36 AM
About 3 or 4 Comfy loose sweats, t shirts, underwear u you don't care about, slippers, shower items, anything u may want to keep ur self busy with through the days like puzzles or what not. Toothbrush, toothpaste, snacks you may want to bring as well. If you want ur pillow from home i suggest bringing it. I went home in sweat pants and loose worn items but some people like to look nice so if u do make sure to pack a nice outfit and makeup. Pretty much bring anything you would pack for a vacation. Oh bring a baby outfit or two also
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babygomez
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:45 AM
You got some good answers :0)
Enjoy packing bags!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
raelynnc
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:49 AM

Alright thanks guys!! I appreciate the help

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)