Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

is a private adoption a good thing?

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:32 PM
  • 16 Replies

is anyone else thinking bout giving there baby away?or is doin it for sure?

by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lovebug9710
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:33 PM
1 mom liked this
No... I coulnt imagine doing it. But I am supportive of others that do..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ack86
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:37 PM
I wouldn't be able to, I'd miss them to much.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Janjan29
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:39 PM
2 moms liked this
I don't think I could; I believe if I'm woman enough to have sex unprotected, then I know there's a possibility I can get pregnant. Then again that's just my opinion. To each their own.
JamieLyn822
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:49 PM
3 moms liked this
Not me personally but I greatly admire those who choose adoption when they know they won't be able to properly care for the child themselves. I think it takes a strong woman to do what's best for her child, even if it means giving them up. There are so many wonderful, loving couples out there just praying to be able to adopt a baby.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2timezthefun
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:51 PM
1 mom liked this

No but I do admire people who do choose adoption. My son is adopted and even though his mother was a friend of ours I will love her forever just because she gave us our son. 

kylansmommy09
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:55 PM

BUMP!

OneMoreMommy88
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:03 PM
There's no way i love my baby to death i made the choice to create him now ill take the responsibility of caring for him til i die
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
vanna_k
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:05 PM
You may have better luck finding someone in an adoption or birthmother group on here :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
C8Baxter
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:05 PM
And I think it takes a woman to admit the child would be better off with another family and is selfless enough to give the child up to ensure a better life. I don't see adoption as a way out. It's infinitely hard.

Quoting Janjan29:

I don't think I could; I believe if I'm woman enough to have sex unprotected, then I know there's a possibility I can get pregnant. Then again that's just my opinion. To each their own.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jc7981
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:07 PM
1 mom liked this

I know a girl who did but me personally I never could. My firstborn passed from S.I.D.S. so everybaby God sends me is something I cherish and treasure. 

I do respect those who know their baby would be better off and are able to give a couple a chance to have a child that wouldn't have the chance otherwise. It's just not something I personally could do. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)