Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

just because

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 5:15 PM
  • 14 Replies
You have a pretty easy labor doesn't mean you'll have an easy recovery!

I am in so much pain its not even funny. And its only on one side. Gah I think I'm gonna call the Dr tomorrow and see if I can get a script for some stronger medication.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 5:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommy2clarke
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:48 PM
1 mom liked this

Are you having any unusual swelling or anything? I know of a girl that ended up tearing in her vaginal wall, and it went unnoticed because it was up on the inside, and she ended up with a collection of blood clots under her skin because of it. I would keep an eye on it and try taking a warm bath to soothe it.

babygomez
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:51 PM
:-(

Man, the after birth cramps are what hurt me sooooo bad. Almost worse than anything else i felt, lol. Hope you get relief soon!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sam.Marie
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:58 PM
No, no unusual swelling. I didn't tear or anything. I felt good after I had baby that I barely took any medication during my hospital stay. I could just be over doing it so it hurts more than normal.

Quoting mommy2clarke:

Are you having any unusual swelling or anything? I know of a girl that ended up tearing in her vaginal wall, and it went unnoticed because it was up on the inside, and she ended up with a collection of blood clots under her skin because of it. I would keep an eye on it and try taking a warm bath to soothe it.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sam.Marie
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:58 PM
Yeah this is about as painful as my contractions were!

Quoting babygomez:

:-(

Man, the after birth cramps are what hurt me sooooo bad. Almost worse than anything else i felt, lol. Hope you get relief soon!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
saltyalley1227
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 7:00 PM
1 mom liked this
I always tell ppl the worst part is recovery. They never tell you about that. It's awful.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Autumn19
by Ruby Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 7:04 PM
Sorry.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sam.Marie
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 7:07 PM
This is the worst recovery I've had.

Quoting saltyalley1227:

I always tell ppl the worst part is recovery. They never tell you about that. It's awful.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Jan. 15, 2012 at 7:08 PM

Where is the pain? 

Sam.Marie
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 7:09 PM
Around my right ovary/hip area.

Quoting Mrs.Andrews:

Where is the pain? 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
saltyalley1227
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 7:13 PM

Im sorry that really sucks :-( where is the pain?  those tucks were my hero.  I also used neosporin on my episiotomy and it helped it heal a lot faster.  hot water bottle for tummy/back ache.  if you feel too bad though dont hesitate to call the doc and just ASK.  maybe you have something bigger going on.

Quoting Sam.Marie:

This is the worst recovery I've had.

Quoting saltyalley1227:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)