Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What brand of diapers do you use?

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:35 PM
  • 48 Replies

I have heard up&up diapers from target are amazing!

CafeMom Tickers

No one else will ever know the strength of my love for you. After all, you're the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the INSIDE.

by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
starryeyez23
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:37 PM
I used to use target diapers! I loved them! However my kids are chunky and the legs were to tight for them so I had to switch :-(

Now I use wegmans brand! (it's a grocery store out here)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyjenn84
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:37 PM
Cloth... Mostly kims pockets, some miscellaneous and prefolds with a cover
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy2clarke
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:38 PM

I start off with Pampers Swaddlers and then switch to Huggies Supreme when they get to a size 2. I've never used Up&Up diapers, so I can't really help you there. Sorry :/

Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:38 PM

We use Luvs, everything else just leaked on my daughter. I never have been able to try up&up though, we don't have a target near by.

notjstanothrmom
by Silver Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:38 PM

We use cloth. Cuter, no chemicals, better for baby, mommy, and the environment.

However, before we were enlightened we always used Huggies and one night ran out and went to Target and tried theirs and it was the same as Huggies and much cheaper.

LiveByTheSun
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:39 PM

Quoting Mrs.Andrews:

We use Luvs, everything else just leaked on my daughter. I never have been able to try up&up though, we don't have a target near by.

I've heard good things about luvs too! I might buy some of those as well

CafeMom Tickers

No one else will ever know the strength of my love for you. After all, you're the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the INSIDE.

mommy2clarke
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:45 PM

Be careful using Luvs on a newborn. They broke my newborns out, broke my sister's newborns out, and a few of my friends have had problems putting Luvs on their newborns. I guess our kids have sensitive skin or something, idk. I just know I can't use them on my kiddos :)

Quoting LiveByTheSun:

Quoting Mrs.Andrews:

I've heard good things about luvs too! I might buy some of those as well

Katie44
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:46 PM
We have huggies and pampers, and a free bag of winndixie diapers and wipes from there baby club
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babygomez
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:48 PM
Since having my son 5 weeks ago, i've tried Pampers, Huggies, and Parent's Choice. So far, I like Parent's Choice, but I still want to try others brands.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Larsbug
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:57 PM

that's what I use and will never use anything else! and their cheap!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)