Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This baby likes messing with me

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 7:49 PM
  • 7 Replies
So I feel my little man kicking and squirming around all the time. If I notice he is going crazy at one particular point I like to lift up my shirt and watch him. Naturally, this is when he stops moving immediately. It is like he senses I am watching him and quits moving. Brat! :P
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 7:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Jan. 15, 2012 at 7:57 PM
1 mom liked this

I tried to get several videos of my belly jumping all over the place during my last pregnancy. Every single time I would start taping though, she would hold still. I have like 10 videos of my belly just sitting there doing nothing but breathing.

Autumn19
by Ruby Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:11 PM
That always happened to my mom lol. everytime baby would move she would go to feel and baby would stop.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy2clarke
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:46 PM

LOL! My little guy does the same thing to me. And God forbid I try to get someone to feel him. He gets crazy still then!

ffirsttimemommy
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:58 PM
My little guy does the samething!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OneMoreMommy88
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:14 PM
Mine is stubborn when it comes to ultrasounds ALWAYS flips to where his/her back is to us! Lol rotten lil bean...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tiffnic
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:19 PM
Omg meee too.lol. I feel like I have to sneak just to watch my lil girl. As if she knows what I'm thinking
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Larsbug
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:21 PM

mine does that ALL THE TIME!!! drives me nuts b/c DH can feel him but really wants to SEE him. or if I even THINK about telling someone he is moving to feel him he stops. I just have to put their hand there and hope he moves lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)