Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Question about Breast Tenderness

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:46 PM
  • 8 Replies

To Mommys w/2 or more babies, did your breast tenderness w/ each pregnancy get less and less? With my oldest my boobs hurt just to LOOK at them haha..and for a long time. My 2 pregnancy only sides of my bbs hurt and it went away by 8 weeks...both boys. curious to see what others have gone thru.

by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Larsbug
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:49 PM

I am in my 2nd pregnancy also both boys and my breast tenderness kept coming and going with this one and not nearly as bad as with DS1....not sure if that helps or not...

JamieLyn822
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:51 PM
Actually I didn't have it bad with my first but this is my second and its been horrible this time
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
littlemeg03
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:52 PM

I'm just curious! =) Just something stupid I was wondering...since my bestie who just got pregnant had the same experience as me...so sore w/ #1 and barely hurt w? #2. Thanks for responding!

jc7981
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:23 PM

I am on my 3rd. For me this pregnancy has been the worst. They have been hurting so bad I almost smacked my hubby the other day when he bumped into me. I don't remember being that sensitive with either of my other two.  

littlemeg03
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:39 PM
Is this pregnancy a different sex then your previous 2? (if u know yet)

Quoting jc7981:

I am on my 3rd. For me this pregnancy has been the worst. They have been hurting so bad I almost smacked my hubby the other day when he bumped into me. I don't remember being that sensitive with either of my other two.  

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JT32606_
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:39 PM
my first, they never hurt.

this time... omg, they hurt so freakin bad. its what made me take a test lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jc7981
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:43 PM

I don't know the sex yet. I am barely pregnant at this point. lol (6 weeks) My first was a boy and my second was a girl. 

Quoting littlemeg03:

Is this pregnancy a different sex then your previous 2? (if u know yet)

Quoting jc7981:

jc7981
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:44 PM

I have noticed though that a few months before I got pregnant I was having breast tenderness about a week before my cycle started. Something I have not experienced before. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)