• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

7 weeks pregnant is this normal

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:27 PM
  • 16 Replies

I have noticed random pink blood when i wipe, and i am also having yellow discharge is this normal i have had slight cramping also.

by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
amber.love279
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:28 PM

Correction 6 weeks pregnant !

mnt_2_b_mommy
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:30 PM

It could be normal or could mean you have some kind of issue going on. I'd watch it and call your dr if it gets worse.

BiPolarMomto3
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:32 PM
As long as you are not passing clots, and the pain os sp hard.you can't bend over then you should.be.fine...It's just the mucus plug forming and the spotting is normal. It's due to the.changes.in your cervix... CONGRATS!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lovebug9710
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:32 PM
Om 7 weeks pregoo and ive had slight cramping since 4 weeks.. The discharge might be an imfection but ot could also be nothing... The blood could be normal as well..just keep an eye on it and if it gets worse call your ob
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lovebug9710
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:33 PM
Wow sorry for the mispelling. I am tired and moble..

Quoting Lovebug9710:

Om 7 weeks pregoo and ive had slight cramping since 4 weeks.. The discharge might be an imfection but ot could also be nothing... The blood could be normal as well..just keep an eye on it and if it gets worse call your ob

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BiPolarMomto3
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:33 PM
1 mom liked this
Sorry for mistypes...I am mobile... *damn touch screen phpne!* lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
3Ncounting
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:36 PM
I started bleeding at 7 weeks.. no cramps but the blood came all at once through my jeans for a fully day after that I have only have random spotting off and on I'm 8 weeks and something and stil have spotting. The blood was dark red and the spotting is borwn. Before bleeding I had yellowish discharge doesn't mean you will bleed but could indicate an infection. My baby has a heartbeat still they checked at the er and at the obgyns after that again. All is well I have another ultrasound for feb 7th at 12weeks and am on pelvic rest until then. I have "possibe" twins but we couldn't be sure so we will know at the next ultrasound. Good guck oh and I had a mc in october and I had bad cramps the day before I started bleeding just sitting on my couch watching tv. I lost that one at 5 weeks. I was bleeding bright red down my leg with clots.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
3Ncounting
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:39 PM
^^^ on my cell lol sorry for the messed up spelling
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Britt223
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:42 PM
Quoting 3Ncounting:

I started bleeding at 7 weeks.. no cramps but the blood came all at once through my jeans for a fully day after that I have only have random spotting off and on I'm 8 weeks and something and stil have spotting. The blood was dark red and the spotting is borwn. Before bleeding I had yellowish discharge doesn't mean you will bleed but could indicate an infection. My baby has a heartbeat still they checked at the er and at the obgyns after that again. All is well I have another ultrasound for feb 7th at 12weeks and am on pelvic rest until then. I have "possibe" twins but we couldn't be sure so we will know at the next ultrasound. Good guck oh and I had a mc in october and I had bad cramps the day before I started bleeding just sitting on my couch watching tv. I lost that one at 5 weeks. I was bleeding bright red down my leg with clots.

Possible twin, I'm having twins!
Are you wanting twins, I no I'm excited!!
Katie44
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:46 PM
Call ur doctor and make an appt. It sounds like it could be an infection. Best to get the doctors opinion
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)