Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Orgasims during pregnancy?

Posted by on Jan. 17, 2012 at 9:39 PM
  • 28 Replies

Does anyone else feel weird having an orgasim during pregnancy.  I am early in my second trimester and my sex drive has increased a lot.  But it feels weird to me to let myself have an orgasim (as much as I need one). I feel the contractions and somehow it doesn't feel right... my doc says its fine. anyone else in the same boat?

by on Jan. 17, 2012 at 9:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mehargval
by on Jan. 17, 2012 at 9:43 PM
There have been a couple times where it was intense and actually hurt a little. But mostly ok.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OneMoreMommy88
by on Jan. 18, 2012 at 3:18 AM
Yupp i quit orgasms cause that always scared me
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cheyannsmommy
by on Jan. 18, 2012 at 3:37 AM
2 moms liked this

i always noticed that after having an orgasm my daughter would be more active..that was the part that bothered me..im fine as long as i dont "know" shes in there..with my first she would actually kick during sex..killed the mood every time..lol

Bitemebetty
by Member on Jan. 18, 2012 at 4:54 AM
Cramping during it is what made me take my test.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
muisjes
by Member on Jan. 18, 2012 at 5:58 AM
1 mom liked this

Orgasms have given me HB contractions since the second trimester, but they won't hurt your baby. On the contrary, is you orgasm, the endorfins will affect baby's happiness as well!

csimmons_88
by on Jan. 18, 2012 at 6:55 AM
1 mom liked this
Hey ive been having quite a few orgasms since ive been preg bc my sex drive has been crazy from the start..i havent had any contractions or cramping..just feel good :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KaRaBaSsEtT
by Silver Member on Jan. 18, 2012 at 2:05 PM

It kinda freaks me out too!!

Hot_Badonkadonk
by on Jan. 18, 2012 at 2:58 PM

It doesn't freak me out at all. The only thing that has changed for me is more senstivity, which is kind of nice :o) 

pittymama
by on Jan. 18, 2012 at 4:35 PM

pregnancy orgasms=heaven for me! during my first trimester we only had sex maybe twice and i couldn't have one (i can usually get em multiple times) so now that i can again i take full advantage! 

MorganShanks
by on Jan. 18, 2012 at 6:06 PM

Yeah I feel the exact same way My belly tightens and i kno that its fine.. i just feel weird.. my dr says its totally fine.. to but u cant help but to be a little weirded out lol.. yeah sometimes i just want to stop caus its such a weird feeling.. its just up to u on how much u can stand tho..

<3 Mason Lee Shanks.. 1st Son <3
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured