Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Orgasims during pregnancy?

Posted by   + Show Post

Does anyone else feel weird having an orgasim during pregnancy.  I am early in my second trimester and my sex drive has increased a lot.  But it feels weird to me to let myself have an orgasim (as much as I need one). I feel the contractions and somehow it doesn't feel right... my doc says its fine. anyone else in the same boat?

by on Jan. 17, 2012 at 9:39 PM
Replies (21-28):
brandyrn
by on Jan. 19, 2012 at 11:23 PM

LOl Bruce Rob moves more. Dont feel bad..you are human. It is normal. Unless the doctor tells you that your cervix is shortening or you have problems with preterm labor or puts you on "restrictions" then have fun.

Leapdaybaby
by on Jan. 20, 2012 at 4:09 AM
I did first trimester, but once hubby got me to relax....wow!!!!! Better than ever and my little one enjoys the endorphin rush as well.
They have no idea whats goung on. With all the extra blood flow it is sooo much more insane (in a good way, for me) to reach the big O. Not to mention easier & many back to back.
Try just let hubby do oral first.
Yes sometimes you will feel contractions after, but they shouldn't hurt/affect anything. Get up & walk around & they should go away.
You deserve to enjoy this time. Go for it ;)
RiNKeasMom
by Bronze Member on Jan. 20, 2012 at 10:12 AM

Nope. I did when I was pregnant with my first, but I got over it.

CMS803
by on Jan. 20, 2012 at 11:59 AM
I have almost no sex drive and it takes forever to orgasm these days. And yes, I do feel a little weird about it. :/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Leapdaybaby
by on Jan. 24, 2012 at 12:55 AM

BUMP!

lovefromwithin
by on Jan. 24, 2012 at 1:02 AM

I did cramp during my first trimester.

Ella3907
by on Jan. 24, 2012 at 10:45 AM

Well we did it... I had a real full O.... It took some time, may have been cause I was nervous about it. But felt good. My abdom felt a lityle funny after for the rest of the day. It was very hard and solid feeling... that freaked me out but it has gone away. Thanks for all the advise, I really appreciate the support. May have to try that again!

blowing kisses

PrettyMami85
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 3:06 AM

I have been having orgasms up to now 38wks with this one, & had lots of sex through pregnancy with my son, unless you are high risk pregnancy or if your doctor has you on restrictions it should be fine!!  HAPPY ORGASMS! haha! & some cramping immediately after your orgasm for a few minutes is completely normal! It's only natural to have some uterine contractions after have an orgasm because your entire vagina area down there contracts during orgasm! If any of you mamas have a facebook & would like to have some fun on a facebook mommy page, ask questions anonymously , get more advice, or help out other mommies, play games & learn interesting facts & MORE!  feel free to join a page I admin on here > www.facebook.com/mommy.center

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)