Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Welcome to the Pregnancy group! Please introduce yourself...

Posted by   + Show Post

welcomeWelcome to the Pregnancy group.   We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1: Introduce yourself by replying to this post. It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2: Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting. You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3: Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friend. To send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:

Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

To add a Pregnancy to your posts, click here:
Signatures for the Pregnancy group!!

If you are looking to find moms due in the same month as you, be sure to check out this post:
Find mom due in the same month as you- click here!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message.

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

coffeeMake yourself at home, relax and enjoy the group!

Cafe Amber

by on Feb. 2, 2012 at 4:25 PM
Replies (1641-1650):
Dmommy90
by on Sep. 21, 2012 at 1:30 AM
Hey im selene 29 weeks pregnant with my 3rd boy iam debatin in to have a csection or deliver vaginal idk yet
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dmommy90
by on Sep. 21, 2012 at 1:35 AM
2 moms liked this
Hey my name is selene I dnt know why but boys are usually big babies my first boy was 8pds 3.4 ouncez my 2nd baby was 9pds 10ouncez and right now im 29weeks another boy and im measuring big too you might just have a little chunky monkey in there :) good luck and dont worry much it will be a helathy baby boy regartless
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kat_tastorphy
by on Sep. 21, 2012 at 9:43 AM

Hello,

My name is Kathryn everyone calls me Katy though. I do not know how far along I am yet, but I have been miserably sick for two months now. :( It will be nice to talk to other soon-to-be moms with the same problems.

TonysGirl69
by on Sep. 21, 2012 at 10:37 AM

Goodmorning everyone!I'm new to the cafemom world still trying to figure it all out..I would like to get to know you guy's and possibly make somenew friends in the process...

coopersnavywife
by on Sep. 21, 2012 at 1:50 PM
Very cute pic I look forward to putting up pic of me and my little one
coopersnavywife
by on Sep. 21, 2012 at 1:51 PM
Helo every one my name is rachel but all my friends call me coopers navy wife or mama cooper
blondie2535
by on Sep. 21, 2012 at 9:21 PM

Hi im Pagie i am on here to talk mainly about pregnancy its been 5 years since my first one so im looking to catch up on what you can and cant do.

julianna_s3
by on Sep. 22, 2012 at 3:18 AM

hi everyone im julianna i am still with the neasua stage i am a stocker and met back uo with an old friend from middle school flame there we hooked up and now i have neausa and i have moon swings  pee more and feeling of pinching and a craving for  punkin filling whip cream  pickels and ice cream  and i should start in  about three weeks but doctor say they say they found sone thing i want to show you and i only wnt in for cystic and a  ultrasound of stumach saw some thing look like a bean in a circle

lizfortwinz
by on Sep. 22, 2012 at 5:11 PM

Hi!

Congrats

I am 17 and a going to be! I conceived on september 5th and am so excited to have a little one. It was very unexpected but I am going to keep it! So happy to find this site. What do you all think for names, boys and girls! I am Liz by the way, I have a fiance, Brandon and we are happily in love. We have been dating since I was 15. He is 18 and off to college. I am graduating this year, with full requirements hopfully. My sister is 22 and has a 5 year old! His name is Harrison and he is adorable. I have concieved once before, and decided not to keep it, but this time it is for sure!

Wish me luck

Liz and Brandon

and our new one to be!

Jack or Stella???

newmommy114
by on Sep. 22, 2012 at 6:25 PM

Hi! I'm a first time mommy to be and I'm super excited about getting to be a mom. I've been wanting to be married and have kids for about 10 years and it's finally happening! It's a bit lonely as none of my friends have children or even significant others at the moment. I'd love to talk to women I can relate to right now!!!!! I can't wait to start singing to them, starting education and just enjoying every moment of being a mommy.

Leah

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN