Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Welcome to the Pregnancy group! Please introduce yourself...

Posted by   + Show Post

welcomeWelcome to the Pregnancy group.   We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1: Introduce yourself by replying to this post. It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2: Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting. You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3: Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friend. To send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:

Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

To add a Pregnancy to your posts, click here:
Signatures for the Pregnancy group!!

If you are looking to find moms due in the same month as you, be sure to check out this post:
Find mom due in the same month as you- click here!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message.

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

coffeeMake yourself at home, relax and enjoy the group!

Cafe Amber

by on Feb. 2, 2012 at 4:25 PM
Replies (41-50):
NicholaGordon
by on Feb. 5, 2012 at 5:21 AM

Hey all, Im Nichola, i live in the UK and i am a mum of 2 girls with another baby on the way. Still early but very excited. xx

Jeanniesavanah
by on Feb. 5, 2012 at 9:44 AM

Hello im Jeannie im 25 im happily married for 3 years to an amazing husband! I have 2 children a girl 5 and a boy 2 im also expecting my third child due sept 19th!

littlemamajess
by on Feb. 5, 2012 at 10:44 AM

Jessica, new mom to be! Due June 27 of this year!

dutymom25
by on Feb. 5, 2012 at 4:19 PM

I lost count of weeks mostly cuz i think its stupid.....why do I care....I keep everything I can fit in the baby book for my girls...I am due March 30 but probably will evict this kid around the 20th or on the day....my doctor is really pushy and I am so country I actually get snippy...dont do shots or meds while pregnant. I bring it old school my exercise is housework like scrubbing the floor and dusting. I get why moms are more modern but I like the old ways....tons of veggies.    oh yea I'm Amanda from Texas......28 and have a daughter Bailey

tydot
by on Feb. 5, 2012 at 5:21 PM
My name is tayo,8 weeks along, due 27/09/12.needs as much friends as can get.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tydot
by on Feb. 5, 2012 at 5:33 PM
Hello,am tayo and am 8 weeks along,am due 27/09/12 would like to meet as many friends as possible.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SarahTynes
by on Feb. 5, 2012 at 8:56 PM

Im Sarah

Ginger82
by on Feb. 5, 2012 at 9:55 PM

Hi I'm Ginger. I am the mother of 3 beautiful children Rebekah, Israel, and Isaiah and I'm also expecting a baby boy in May. it is a pleasure to meet all of you.

Tiffany1745
by on Feb. 5, 2012 at 11:19 PM
My name is Tiffany, I am 13 weeks pregnant with my first child
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tiffany1745
by on Feb. 5, 2012 at 11:20 PM
I am 13 weeks, where are you from? How is your morning sickness going, I was getting it bad at that stage

Quoting tydot:

Hello,am tayo and am 8 weeks along,am due 27/09/12 would like to meet as many friends as possible.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)