• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

baby brain mess

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:25 AM
  • 15 Replies

hahaits just getting really silly to like the other day my friends daughter asked me if I have anymore muffins and suddenly i couldn't figure out what the hell a muffin even is. what does it look like. I knew its food but i just couldn't figure out what kind of food it was

then in the shower i was very close to brushing my teeth with shampoo

i completely overcooked my daughter calamari rings

uh oh what a mess

anybody else with the baby brain? lol

CafeMom Tickers
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Endo.girl
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:55 AM
2 moms liked this
Um yes i couldn't even remember my name today!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EmilyL7
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:56 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm constantly stopping mid sentence wondering where I was going with this, or snapping my fingers trying to think of the most simplists words! What a mess the brain becomes!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ragdoll13
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:59 AM
1 mom liked this

I get baby brain real bad with this pregnancy.  DH's work pays for our groceries, with a limit, so I always do the math on the side of my grocery list as we shop-   simple math, but here latley I can't even do it.  "baby, whats 3 + 2?"   It seriously slips my mind.

Today I was washing our sheets, and I looked in the washer to switch them into the dryer . . . . .they were in the dishwasher . . . .

The most common mishap is DH saying to me-"uh sweetie, I think you want toothpaste, not (hand wash, hairspray, lip stick, lotion)"

IepurasRoz
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:59 AM

omg thats so funny HAHAHA it made me feel much better coz im not the only one doing it HAHA thanks ladies good giggles :)

Quoting ragdoll13:

I get baby brain real bad with this pregnancy.  DH's work pays for our groceries, with a limit, so I always do the math on the side of my grocery list as we shop-   simple math, but here latley I can't even do it.  "baby, whats 3 + 2?"   It seriously slips my mind.

Today I was washing our sheets, and I looked in the washer to switch them into the dryer . . . . .they were in the dishwasher . . . .

The most common mishap is DH saying to me-"uh sweetie, I think you want toothpaste, not (hand wash, hairspray, lip stick, lotion)"

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:45 AM
1 mom liked this

lol!!!  Oh yea...mommy and pregnancy brain is always a failing situation for myself!  lol

LillyJDv3.0
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:52 AM
1 mom liked this

I keep forgetting how old I am. 

I forgot the dog's name today. Went outside to call her in so I could leave for work and I just stood there for a minute trying to think of it. Eventually she saw me and came running, then as soon as she got to me I remembered LOL.

Also, I looked in the fridge for silverware last night and opened the oven trying to find the orange juice this morning.

OneMoreMommy88
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:46 AM
1 mom liked this
That's okay. Last night I hit my knee that I've had surgery one twice on the side of the wall(don't ask how that happened cause I don't even know lol!) And I screamed RIGHT IN MY BAD ELBOW!!!!!!! I didn't notice what I had said until my hubby runs in there to check on me and I'm holding my knee and he busts up laughing. Lmao... preggo brain sucks sometimes lol!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Toomsie
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:01 PM
1 mom liked this

Yep...I was driving to Woolworths and suddenly couldn't remember how to get there...Woolworths is 3 minutes from our house.

LilSarahgirl
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:10 PM
1 mom liked this
I forgot my debit card pin number the other day!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
venus-mama
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:15 PM
1 mom liked this

i lost my phone and it got ran over with my last pregnancy because of baby brain lmao

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)