Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hormones

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:31 AM
  • 7 Replies
So I noticed my deoderant isn't wanting to work like it did before/earlier in my pregnancy. If I get hot at all and start to sweat, I can't even tell I put any on. It's making me crazy. I'm hot as hell at work while everyone else is bundled up lol. It sucks...I bought a different deoderant, hoping it will hold up better. I'm guessing I'm having this issue because of hormonal changes..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Aadensma
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:46 AM
No one else have problems like this?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
youngbabyblue
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:48 AM
I usually have to change my deodorant when Preggo BC yea I sweat more. This time I even started using the clinical strength.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sarahramirez
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:59 AM

i have the same problem..i started using secret clinical strength..works amazing!

IepurasRoz
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:03 AM

nah I do to but the thing is i hate any other deodorant. im hooked on one type/brand and thats it. everything else either dosnt smell as good or it dosnt work as nice or whatever so what i have to do is i have to re-fresh 2-3 times a day compare to just doing it once like before which is cool because im NOT changing my FAV deodorant. I wont give in to these bad hormones lol

Quoting Aadensma:

No one else have problems like this?

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:44 AM

I always have the same issue.  I just made sure I lathered myself up with deorderant prior to leaving the house.  It is so embarassing!

Aadensma
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:53 AM
LOL it is embarrassing. I use the roll on kind but I decided to switch to the white powdery stuff. I don't like it because of the residue it leaves on shirts, it stains. I was gonna buy clinical stuff but damn that stuff is $8+!

Quoting meam4444:

I always have the same issue.  I just made sure I lathered myself up with deorderant prior to leaving the house.  It is so embarassing!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:22 PM
I know for me, after I am showered and have my armpits shaved, my deodorant seems to work better and last longer.

The personal trainers at my work use Secret Clinical Strength, so that mau be worth a shot.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)