Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Going to hospital... Hoping today is the day, but question about symptoms?? UPDATE!!

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:58 AM
  • 5 Replies
As some of you may or may not remember I am on bedrest to ward off pre-e. So far so good, but I've been having all the symptoms increase over the past couple of weeks but bloodwork isn't showing anything. Since last nite my symptoms have definitely increased and we are going again to hospital for more bloodwork, but my OB is at the hospital so if things are quirky, he'll be here later today! I guess my question is have any of you had symptoms but still nothing show up on bloodwork?

Update!!
After 12 and a half weeks of bedrest, Nathan Jack-Aron was born at 2:20pm on February 8th weighing 6lbs 10 oz and was 20 inches long. He was 36 wks and 4 days. Steroid shots paid off! So far no Nicu and he's latching on great! I am doing better now but that anethstesia really got to me this time. My dizziness and nausea are finally wearing off. The csection went well but there was alot of scar tissue. My pre-e hasn't reared it's head yet so, yay!

pregnant bellytoddler girltoddler boybaby boy

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Rayawni
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:26 AM
Have you done 24 hr urines?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
marine_wife0520
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:39 AM

Yes. I think I was on my way to developing pre-e and was sent home to do a 24 hour urine analysis but my water broke a few hours later.

lett
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:01 AM

I have never had it but bump and good luck!

gacgbaker
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:14 PM

I hope everything turns out ok!

calcalmommy
by Silver Member on Feb. 9, 2012 at 12:38 AM
bump for update!!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)