Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Almost 9 weeks first baby...

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:14 AM
  • 6 Replies

Hi there ladies!  I am wondering if any of you are starting to show with your first pregnancy yet?  I definately have a little belly forming!  

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
AprilAnne80
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:50 AM

Hello. I am in my 8th week and I don't feel like I am showing at all. I am not a heavy person but my stomach was never super flat anyway. I am constantly checking to see if I look different.

jakesmom323
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:15 AM

I'm the kind of person that starts showing at 5 weeks on with both pregnancies.  There's no hiding it. haha.  I'm currently 12 weeks and look about 4-5 months and I'm a small person.  Everyone is different and it ressures me that my baby is growing and I'm totally bloated from all that water!  haha.  I'm at that stage where,  I either look pregnant or I have a beer belly!  Definitely not the last part.

love.my.marine
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:15 AM
It's problie bloating rather then showing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OneMoreMommy88
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:36 AM
Yupp definitely baby bloat baby is still tucked behind the pelvic bone it doesn't pop above it til 12 weeks
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
1parkwood
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:10 PM

Yes, I am bloated for sure, it looks like I have my belly popped out and can't suck in, I have a little pudge normally so it just looks inflated lol like I'm gaining weight,  not the most attractive look!

celina0057
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:27 PM

I am 10 weeks and I am a pretty small person, so it just looks like I have a beer belly:( Haha.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)