• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

25 week check up

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:12 AM
  • 6 Replies

so went to the doctor yesterday.... i havent gained any weight in the last month, blood pressure good, need to eat more times a day, so everything checked out wonderfully.... ok on to the part i dont understand is the doctor came in and i had my three daughters with me. he asked me if they were all mine... which is a yes. then if they were all full term again yes.... if i had any issues during pregncy... nope..... then if they were all born in ny (where we live now) i said no my older daughters were born in michigan and my youngest was born in montana at home.... min i said that he went right to inducing me at 37 weeks... i told him thats not what i want or would even consider unless there something wrong with me or gabe... he wouldnt have it... so am i wrong to want to change doctors being he wouldnt listen to me? oh and my dh agrees with me

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
LilSarahgirl
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:15 AM
If there is no medical reason to induce at 37 weeks, you shouldn't induce. The baby's lungs may not be fully developed yet. Your dr can't induce without your permission. Just tell him no or you will switch to a dr who will respect your wishes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Devious103102
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:32 AM

That's insane! Time to change docs. With nothing being medically wrong there's NO WAY I'd allow an induction at 37wks (or period)!

KaRaBaSsEtT
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:33 AM
That's really strange... I would absolutely think about changing doctors!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Autumn19
by Ruby Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:05 AM
Id change drs.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
crashmomma3
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:28 AM

i am going to change doctors.... i am not going to keep seeing dr who wont listen to me and my dh wishes

MommyIsMyName90
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:35 AM
That's crazy!!!!!! I'd be finding a new doc ASAP!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)