• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HELP HELP HELP!!!!

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:14 AM
  • 12 Replies

I really don't need help but this is soooo weird.... Last night I went out and bought PG test. I am the one that posted how the lady who sold it to me was so rude.... Well I bought the test and one home read the directions and waited... The directions said to pee on the stick of course and wait 2 to 10 mins. If you get a positive sign then you are PG if negative sign you are not. Then over on the side it said even if you get a very faint verticle line trying to form a positive then you are....Ok. So I did my thing and instantly the line formed a negative but I still waited over 2 mins. Still negative. Then I went back and checked 15 mins later and still negative. No faint verticle line or anything. Well an hour later I checked again to make sure and still nothing.... Then this morning I get up and goes use the bathroom and there my PG stick is lying in the trashcan. I grabbed it and there is a verticle line thats not faded however is very very this. Well does this mean I am or I am not???

I am going to take another one to see but I don't know... I tried to take a pic but that didn't come out clear.

This is a sample pic not my actual test but this is the brand I used..See how the positive sign is visible there. Well my verticle line was extremely thin this morning and was not there last night...

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sandraberke
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:36 AM
If its after the time (usually 10 mins) it doesnt count.re test w. FMU,if still neg,wait a week test again.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OneMoreMommy88
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:40 AM
Blue dye tests suck BUY A DIGITAL
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JessicaPoff
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:43 AM

Yeah... I like the clear blue test myself.... Just no where sells in around my area. I would have had to drive 30 mins to get one of those. But they do work better I think.

Quoting OneMoreMommy88:

OneMoreMommy88
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:44 AM
Better to drive than not know and freak out about it

Quoting JessicaPoff:

Yeah... I like the clear blue test myself.... Just no where sells in around my area. I would have had to drive 30 mins to get one of those. But they do work better I think.

Quoting OneMoreMommy88:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Autumn19
by Ruby Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:57 AM
Get one from the $store. Is that one blue or pink?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JessicaPoff
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:57 AM

Actually I am not freaked out about.. Not even really thinking about it. Its fine either way. If I am I am if Im not Im not. I will take another one in a couple of days to see.

Quoting OneMoreMommy88:

Better to drive than not know and freak out about it

Quoting JessicaPoff:

Quoting OneMoreMommy88:

JessicaPoff
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:00 AM

Is what blue or pink? 

Quoting Autumn19:

Get one from the $store. Is that one blue or pink?

misslady80013
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:01 AM
She is right!

Quoting sandraberke:

If its after the time (usually 10 mins) it doesnt count.re test w. FMU,if still neg,wait a week test again.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Gizzy22
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:02 AM

its an evap line, if i were you i would get a pink dye.. Blue dye has so many false positives its not even funny! Pink dye is the best test to use! good luck!

mama91605
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:04 AM
If the test was neg after 10 min. It means you are not pregnant. That is why there is a 10 min limit. If a line comes up after that it is called an evap line and it means nothing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)