• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HELP!!!! TMI....

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:51 AM
  • 4 Replies

Hello ladies, I'm almost 5 weeks pregnant & this morning I went to use the bathroom (I've been super constipated with this pregnancy sorry TMI), well when I wiped my vag I had a little blood on the toilet paper I freaked out, my SIL told me to not worry that sometimes that can happen because since your pushing from being constipated you can spot some because your cervix is very sensitive.... Has this happened to anyone?, I'm not in any pain & the spotting went away. (Sorry if TMI).

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
OneMoreMommy88
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:57 AM
Definitely from constpation i was so bad at the beginning and bled every time.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovelyladybump
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:58 AM
Totally normal, nothing to worry about.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LilSarahgirl
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:08 PM
It's probably fine. I warn you to be careful about constipation. Try 100 mg of stool softener or some Metamucil to make it better. I had constipation really bad with my first Pregnancy and it caused an anal fissure (which bleeds from your bottom) it was very painful after awhile. Just a word of warning- try not to get constipated. Lots of fiber!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Eliza04
by Bronze Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:13 PM

Sounds like its from your constipation. You can spot here and there throughout your pregnancy, just if it starts really bleeding and get cramps then would worry. However from what you discribe that doesn't sound like whats happening. Wouldn't wory though I know thats way easier said then done.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)