Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Would it be too soon to take a test?

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:09 PM
  • 5 Replies
Okay...
So, my son is 4.5 months old. I should start my period on the 14th of this month. I am ebfing my son and have had two periods since having him and both have been on time and regular just like my periods prepregnancy. I always have symptoms the night before or the day of starting. Well, this morning hubby and I were having an intimate moment and he got up all of a sudden and ran to the bathroom. He came back and said I was bleeding. I went to the bathroom and I had brown blood (not a lot) on my inner thighs and when I wiped there was pink tinge on the tp. I put a pad on at 8:45 and its now 10:08 and theres just a little brown blood. Im really hoping its a wacky period but is it too soon to test for pregnancy?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
HollyBerry727
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:12 PM
I think it is. Im not sure but I've heard blood in the urine can cause a test to give you incorrect results. I would wait until a week after your due to start and then test. It is very possible to be pregnant. My BF got pregnant with her second when her baby was 5 months. GL!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SuperMom2433
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:18 PM
Okay. Thanks. :-\ Gawd I hope Im having a wacky month. I know, I know, having sex = possible pregnancy. ;-) Im trying to joke to lighten myself up...not sure its working. Thanks for your response.

Quoting HollyBerry727:

I think it is. Im not sure but I've heard blood in the urine can cause a test to give you incorrect results. I would wait until a week after your due to start and then test. It is very possible to be pregnant. My BF got pregnant with her second when her baby was 5 months. GL!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pacificamom
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:20 PM

i'd wait until you're late

-mrs.mamma-
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:21 PM

hmmm..defintitely sounds whacky!
maybe wait a bit? see if you start a regular period on the 14th?

I would think it's still a little early for a test. if it's still bothering you, take one this weekend?

Carlie: Blessed Wife to Jon (09.05.09) & Mamma to Jaxon (11.19.08) and Talon (12.01.11).

Proud Group Mod in: Love & Marriage  and  Pregnancy!

SuperMom2433
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:27 PM
Okay. I think I will wait until Im supposed to be late. The cheapest preg test here in this town is $5. Dont want to waste money if I dont have to. Thanks.

Quoting -mrs.mamma-:

hmmm..defintitely sounds whacky!
maybe wait a bit? see if you start a regular period on the 14th?

I would think it's still a little early for a test. if it's still bothering you, take one this weekend?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)