• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms of Multiples:

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:28 PM
  • 5 Replies

what was your initial reaction when you were told you were expecting multiples? what about your DH/SO?

Carlie: Blessed Wife to Jon (09.05.09) & Mamma to Jaxon (11.19.08) and Talon (12.01.11).

Proud Group Mod in: Love & Marriage  and  Pregnancy!

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:30 PM
Bump!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pacificamom
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:46 PM

i was absolutely stunned....I laughed but only because i was freaking out. this will be baby # 4 and #5. Dh couldn't talk for 5 minutes after I told him. I have it on video and when he did speak he said "you did this! Twins don't run in my family!" I am a twin lol but too funny, his grandma told him today that her mom had 2 sets of twins that died during a flu outbreak-

Mrs.Morgan
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:01 PM

bump i have only had singles

-mrs.mamma-
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 4:55 PM

Quoting pacificamom:

i was absolutely stunned....I laughed but only because i was freaking out. this will be baby # 4 and #5. Dh couldn't talk for 5 minutes after I told him. I have it on video and when he did speak he said "you did this! Twins don't run in my family!" I am a twin lol but too funny, his grandma told him today that her mom had 2 sets of twins that died during a flu outbreak-

lol, I bet it was a shocker!!

Carlie: Blessed Wife to Jon (09.05.09) & Mamma to Jaxon (11.19.08) and Talon (12.01.11).

Proud Group Mod in: Love & Marriage  and  Pregnancy!

Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Feb. 8, 2012 at 5:52 PM

That is awesome. You should post that video. How sad for his Great Grandma though.

Quoting pacificamom:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)