Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do you miss most?

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:46 PM
  • 29 Replies
As we know being pregnant changes you in more way then one, what do you miss most from prepregnancy?
All the caffeine
The prepregnancy jean size
Sushi
Being able to see your feet
Shaving your legs without the gymnastics
Etc....

CafeMom Tickers
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LindsayM3
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:47 PM
1 mom liked this

I miss my Redbull and I am not going to lie I miss the occasional smoke. I quit when I found out I was pregnant ( I might be dumb, but I ain't stupid!) Just being able to do anything without restriction I guess. I am sure this pregnancy will fly by, so I try not to complain. It's nice to say it out loud though! 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Marimaru
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:49 PM

There's been a few days where I really wished I could have a drink.  I've thought sushi sounded good a few times, but I wouldn't say I'd been craving it.

momNstinks
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:52 PM

CHOCOLATE!!! This pregnancy has chased my sweet tooth away. I tried eating a chocolate donut (my fav) last night and couldn't even swallow it....had to spit it out in the toilet. That was disappointing. lol

My3Blessing
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 4:16 PM

I miss being able to do stuff w/out getting dizzy and my eyesight. I use to have great vision but now my farsightedness stinks. Haven't seen the eye doctor yet though.  I will miss Sushi friday. Our taxes are coming in and the kids have been begging to go to the Japanese place so Hubby will get Sushi and I will have to skip it. :(

jeslc03
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 4:37 PM

I miss my stretch mark free stomach...

Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Feb. 8, 2012 at 4:39 PM

I miss the body I had before my first pregnancy. I was over weight and had huge boobs. But it was WAY better than what I've had since then. 

HollyBerry727
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 4:58 PM
1 mom liked this
My SO drank a few beers last night while I was cooking dinner and it made me miss having my occasional glass of wine. Lol. But baby being healthy is 100% worth it!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Emmalynns_Mommy
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 5:01 PM
I miss having my body lol. Miss my morning cigarette with my coffee. Miss being about to exercise, like massive amounts of exercise. Miss sleeping on my tummy. Miss being about to hold my daughter for long periods of time. Miss being able to button my pants. That's about it lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kittiecat88
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 5:03 PM
The think I miss THEE most is sleeping on my back. Its TORTURE not being able to. I also miss being able to get things done without loads of pain. Like just spending a whole day cleaning my home isn't possible anymore. I can get like one-two hrs of cleaning done then my body shuts down :( its so frustrating!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EmilyL7
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 5:22 PM
I really really really would kill to have ice cream!! I'm now dairy intolerant, and I want it so so bad!!!! I also miss sleeping on my tummy, and I miss having energy!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)