Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wha wha what!!!!!! Unbelievable

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:14 PM
  • 21 Replies
1 mom liked this

OMG!!!! I just realized that I have only got 17 weeks left!!!! OOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!! Time is sooo flying by!!!! Cristofer Mateo will be here before I know it!!!! I am sooo excited!!!

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Whitney15
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:16 PM
I almost crapped myself when I realized I have 10 weeks left lol.

That is such a unique name..is there a meaning behind it or anything?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OhhShyyttJenna
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:18 PM
I have 13 lol congrats
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SandraMun32
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:25 PM

Quoting Whitney15:

I almost crapped myself when I realized I have 10 weeks left lol.

That is such a unique name..is there a meaning behind it or anything?

Girl....being that the baby is half mexican and half american I wanted to make the name half & half as well! I am not a fan of the traditional spelling of Christopher so I changed it up a bit to make it Cristofer and Mateo is Matthew in Spanish.  I only have one friend that likes it lol...but oh well, I love it!!!!! I was looking at my baby gaga page and I was like OMG 17 more weeks!!!!! I don't even know where the months have gone! You know January always feels the longest so time should really start flying by now that it is February!  I have to have another ultrasound on the 22nd cuz good ol'boy didn't want to move around alot when I went last time so they need better pics of the heart and other body parts but he was free to spread eagle to know what he was, which I am thankful for because I soooooo wanted a boy!!!! Then I got the Glucose Test the 28th but my pregnancy has been doing so well I am only taking the hour long test instead of the 3 hour one I had to take with my 7 year old.......

Mrs.Morgan
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:38 PM

congrats It flies by now but when you get to the end it can't come fast enough lol

Aadensma
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:39 PM
I have 8 weeks left, it's so crazy how time flies! My first pregnancy took forever.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 4:11 PM

It is amazing how fast pregnancy can go...and then be so slow too!  Congrats!

Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Feb. 8, 2012 at 4:52 PM

Yay!

kittiecat88
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 4:55 PM
Yay!!! So ex citing!!!!! I have 8 weeks left x) and I love the name you picked! My son is also half mexican :) his name is Adrian
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ValRiggs
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 4:56 PM

Boy do I know what you mean! I have 2 weeks left.. or less. LoL.. Doesn't seem possible!

jeslc03
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:07 PM

I wish I only had 17 weeks!! LOL That is really exciting!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)