• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

URRRRRGGGGGGG!

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:13 PM
  • 5 Replies
So I'm almost 35 weeks pregnant and I'm sitting in my bed just trying to relax and I keep randomly smelling ciggerette smoke. I use to smoke. And oh my god it's giving me the BIGGEST headache. And I can't find where the smell is coming from. Aggrivating.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
momNstinks
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:18 PM

No worries....I've got a pot roast that has been simmering in the crock pot all day that normally would be smelling delicious but right now is making me feel really nauseous.

lizhalee
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:21 PM
No fun!

Quoting momNstinks:

No worries....I've got a pot roast that has been simmering in the crock pot all day that normally would be smelling delicious but right now is making me feel really nauseous.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LindsayM3
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:36 PM

I know the feeling! I quit after I found out I was pregnant, and my DH still smokes. If I happen to be outside with him when he is smoking and I smell it, it either makes me want to throw up or gives me a huge craving lol! The craving goes away fast, but it annoys me too! 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:06 PM

I had my last baby in September. Our apartments are on the top of a hill facing the sun. And we are on the top floor with everyone else below and beside us. Almost everyone in our complex smokes. It was in the upper 90's in here every day during the summer. I had to have the windows open. But all that smoke constantly blew in. It sucked. I was so sick from it constantly. 

lovefromwithin
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:11 PM

:(  I'm going through the same deal. *hugs*

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)