Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

38 week ultrasound pics from yesterday :)

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 5:10 PM
  • 14 Replies
1 mom liked this

Now my ultrasounds say 37 weeks becuz they wont officially change my due date.. I had my dates messed up in the beggining and found my chart where I was tracking my periods.. I had a period mid May.. then bled again for a few days June 1st.. So they all said the June 1st was more then likely implantation.. But it's not enough of a difference to change my due date since it's just an estimate..Kinda frustrating to me but oh well.. Not a biggie..

She is measuring 7 lb 2 oz so she is already my biggest baby.. and I have also carried her the longest.. I had my other 2 at 37 1/2 weeks and my first weighed 5 lb. 12 oz and my second was 6 lb. 8 oz...

Bella's heart rate was 138.. She is still head down.. and my placenta is looking great! (had a previous abruption so I always have them check it really good).. Pics aren't the greatest cuz she is so big she couldn't get that great of a shot.. But here she is! :)

CafeMom Tickers
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 5:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Feb. 8, 2012 at 5:36 PM

Aww, look at those lips!

mommyandalinza
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 5:38 PM
shes already very cute!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovefromwithin
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 5:51 PM

She's so adorable! :)

Mrs.Morgan
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 5:52 PM

I thought this same thing about the dd thing and I was wrong i went by the u/s they wouldn't change my dd and well they was right I was wrong lol

Allebas
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 5:53 PM

SO GLAD things are going well for you!!! I KNOW about abruptia!!! Our third baby ended up an emergency c-section b/c I had placenta abruptia!!! VERY SCARY!!!! Good luck with your labor and delivery!! She looks BEAUTIFUL in the U/S pics!!! :  )

Endo.girl
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 5:54 PM
Adorable :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
new2012mommy
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 5:54 PM

aww shes so cute
they changed my dd in the beginning because it was so off! lol
according LMP I woulda been due March 22, but ultrasound showed baby behind 2wks measuring 6wks 3dys instead of 8wks 3dys!
i'm okay with that though! 

ValRiggs
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:16 PM

Thanks everyone!! :)

bobsangel8485
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:17 PM
So cute
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tay109
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:43 PM

awww this is my due date today and this pic is keeping me postive and going! Ahhhhhhh! I can't wait to see my little GIRL! Congrats!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)