• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Locate Fetal Doppler?

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 5:58 PM
  • 6 Replies

Apparently I'm having MAJOR issues trying to locate a fetal doppler hear monitor in my area. I live in Achorage, AK. I've tried ALL my options, and no one carries them. Even if they did, I'm not sure where to begin when it comes to selecting one. Obviously, I don't want to spend too much. Looks like I'm simply going to have to go online to purchase one. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! 

Thanks! 

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 5:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:33 PM

I never had one. Bump!

LRay121
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:43 PM

My mom got us one for Chrstmas. LOVE ours!!! She got it on ebay for about $50. A little pricey, but it just depends on how badly you want one.

this is the same one we have. Ours didn't come with gel, so we just use KY jelly

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sonoline-B-Fetal-heart-doppler-Backlight-LCD-3mhz-FDA-/310313993809?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item484027c651

danie24
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:36 PM
I got mine on Ebay. It was 120 dollars brand new, arrived a week later and I was able to sell it after my son was born.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
danie24
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:36 PM
You can get them really cheep on Ebay, we spent more because we wanted a really nice one. But easy to sell when done with it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SaraSnider
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:48 PM

i loved this doppler got it on amazion for round $60

doulala
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:44 PM

You can get a Fetoscope for only $30 and avoid unnecessary risks-exposure.    This is pretty popular and often ordered online (like from Cascade).

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)