Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hormone Levels.

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:15 PM
  • 13 Replies

Really Confused About This Topic.

I'm Start Out With What I Know So Far About All My Levels.

Last Tuesday Went Too The ER&My Levels Was 200.On Thursday I Went Too My OBGYN Doctor&My Levels Was Almost 500&Then Today Which Is Wednesday My OBGYN Said It Was 3,000.So Like In A Week It Jumb That High.Does Anyone Know If I Could Be At Risk For Have Twins?? Or Does Anyone Know The Hormone Level Charts?? I Looked It  Up But Really Couldn't Find Much:/  My OBGYN Doctor Said Its A Regular Pregnancy Which Is GOOD:)& I Got Too See TheUltrasound:) I Seen A Really Small Dot Like This--->(.) Just A Little Confused On This Part.He Didn't Say Anything About Twins But He Did Say I'm Early In My Pregnancy&Next Thursday We Might Hear A Heartbeat:)

Thanks For Reading&Messaging Back:)

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:04 PM

In the beginning of pregnancy, the hormone levels can vary a lot.  I know they also increase dramatically.  As for twins, yes and no...I have heard of people having fast hormone rises with a singleton.

mommy_too_be_01
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:07 PM

Do You Know Where I Would Be Able Too Find Some Info?? Because I Was Talking Too My Mom&She Said It Jumb ALOT From Just  Last Thursday.

vrbtnseele
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:07 PM

Its suppose to double every 48 hours in first trimester,...this is what my doctor keeps telling me because mine is not, it goes up and down, he says I'm going to miscarry, but its been two weeks, I feel fine, no cramping or bleeding, and I can feel the baby moving.

EDIT* also, if it was twins there would be two dots.

mommy_too_be_01
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 12:04 AM

How Far Along Are You?? &I Was Told They Could Hide behind Each Other.

try4baby20
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 5:52 AM
Those r normal mine went f 300 to almost 3000 over a weekend
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
try4baby20
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 5:53 AM
Then u must have already seen HB u won't feel movement until 16 to 22wk

Quoting vrbtnseele:

Its suppose to double every 48 hours in first trimester,...this is what my doctor keeps telling me because mine is not, it goes up and down, he says I'm going to miscarry, but its been two weeks, I feel fine, no cramping or bleeding, and I can feel the baby moving.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Christiansmom44
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 5:55 AM
With this pregnancy, it was clear from the beginning that there were two. It's still early for you, so it's possible that one could be hiding, but very unlikely. You most likely would have seen both at the first u/s.

Quoting mommy_too_be_01:

How Far Along Are You?? &I Was Told They Could Hide behind Each Other.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
vrbtnseele
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 8:44 AM
My doctor doesn't believe me I feel movement. I have an ultrasound today. He's trying to tell me I'm only 6 to 8 weeks but I know he's wrong. But I was on the depo shot so he's ignoring the possibility that I got pregnant while on the depo shot. I had to have.

What's HB?

Quoting try4baby20:

Then u must have already seen HB u won't feel movement until 16 to 22wk

Quoting vrbtnseele:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LilSarahgirl
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 8:53 AM
Your hormone level is very normal for a single baby.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy_too_be_01
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 12:34 PM
Okay Because Twins Run In Both Side Of The Family.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)