Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

5months with huge boobs

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:31 PM
  • 22 Replies
Sunday morning i noticed a change in my chest. Monday morning i realised what that change was. MY CHEST IS WAY BIGGER!! My boobs are popping outta my bra with is size 36c. My chest is big enough but for it to grow, its just super stressful! I wish it were smaller. With my first two, my chest didn't get bigger til 7 to 8 months. I'm 5mo exactly today and i might as well have 2canalops in my bra..

-- anyone else here having this happen this early? Is this early normal? I don't plan on breast feeding so what do i do now? I don't want the milk to just sit there and keep my chest huge. I can't do big boobs on me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
-mrs.mamma-
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:35 PM

oh yea, totally normal, hun!

mine always get bigger right away, lol  :P

Carlie: Blessed Wife to Jon (09.05.09) & Mamma to Jaxon (11.19.08) and Talon (12.01.11).

Proud Group Mod in: Love & Marriage  and  Pregnancy!

Whitney15
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:37 PM
My boobs got big at about 4 months. I'm 7 months now and they've only gotten bigger lol. I'm not sure what you can do about the milk though..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyrebecca
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:13 PM
Oh gosh. 4 more months of a growing chest? Oh jeez. This is not going to be fun. I'll just ask my dr next week what do.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gacgbaker
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 7:23 AM

BUMP!

kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Feb. 9, 2012 at 11:39 AM
It is very normal.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Marimaru
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 11:59 AM

There's nothing you can do.  There's no milk in your breasts at this point, they are just getting prepared for the day when there will be milk in them.  Well, there might be a little tiny bit (I leaked a little in my first pregnancy), but not like what you're thinking.  I don't remember when mine started getting big last time, but it wasn't as soon as they have been this time.  I'm 16 weeks and they are already very noticibly different.  I'd been losing weight before I got pregnant and was about to need a new bra, but now I don't because I fill out my current ones just fine, LOL.

Katie44
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 12:03 PM
Very normal. Mine started growing when i first found out i was pregnant and i started leaking at 16w
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 12:05 PM
I'm 10 weeks and my are almost double!! 38DD!! So I know how you feel! lol I'm hoping they don't get much bigger....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyrebecca
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 12:09 PM
This is my 3pregnancy. I leaked a little with my first, i leaked so much i'd have to change my bra twice during the day with my second, but after he was born the leaking stopped for the most part. I'm already leaking, at 5mo. Its clear now but i have a feeling it'll be white in a month. With my second i was already producing milk before 9mo, well that's what dr said.

Quoting Marimaru:

There's nothing you can do.  There's no milk in your breasts at this point, they are just getting prepared for the day when there will be milk in them.  Well, there might be a little tiny bit (I leaked a little in my first pregnancy), but not like what you're thinking.  I don't remember when mine started getting big last time, but it wasn't as soon as they have been this time.  I'm 16 weeks and they are already very noticibly different.  I'd been losing weight before I got pregnant and was about to need a new bra, but now I don't because I fill out my current ones just fine, LOL.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyrebecca
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 12:39 PM
O my gosh, i could never deal with that size. My back would be hurting incredibly too much to stand.

Quoting 021705:

I'm 10 weeks and my are almost double!! 38DD!! So I know how you feel! lol I'm hoping they don't get much bigger....

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)