Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone else have a "hunger slot"?

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:23 PM
  • 14 Replies
I'm not sure how else to word it lol.

Anyway, I can go all day eating my normal amount...for breakfast I'll have some toast and fruit, and then a normal sized lunch, normal sized dinner. Then at about 7....OH MY GOSH.....I want to eat everything in my house. And I do! And it's not like snacky stuff...it's like a full second dinner. And sometimes a third. And sometimes some crackers lol.

Normal? Or not??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JamieLyn822
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:56 PM

I was totally just like that in my first and second trimesters this time. I would eat normally all day, have dinner, and then at like 9 at night I was starving to death and eat a huge snack or a second dinner just about, lol. It's finally tapered off during my third trimester, I don't think there's as much room for food in there, lol.

LillyJDv3.0
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:02 PM
Haha I do that too
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
caitslaton
Im 22 weeks and im just hungry all day long lol. !!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Larsbug

normal, I was like that with DS1 but no so much with this one...with this one I have to force myself to eat for the most part

LindsayM3
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:48 PM

Oh yeah! I am sitting here actually trying to figure out what i want to go get out of the kitchen to eat now! haha! 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Kristy_Kreme
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:55 PM
Yes I definately get that and I hate it!
kelsiey
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:16 PM

Yup I eat ALOT. I eat like 3 times as much as I did I when I was pregnant with my daughter. At my 19 week checkup I had already gained 16 pounds.

18mommytobe0512
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:18 PM
I go through phases:( but at night when my hubby is at work all I wanna do is eat!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
katzmeow726
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:24 PM

I was usually like that late at night.  I could eat a good dinner, then 9p or 10p would hit, and I would suddenly find myself STARVING.  Many a late night trip to IHOP was made for their unlimited pancake deal...many many trips.

sandrab2011
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:30 PM

Your pregnant silly, its perfectly normal. there is probably something you REALLY crave and you can't figure it out so you eat other things instead. Try to figure it out and you will probably not eat so much other stuff

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)