• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are you a teen mom?

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:26 PM
  • 15 Replies
How many moms in here are teenagers?

How does your family feel about it?

How does the father of your baby feel about it?

What are your future plans as far as college and a job now? Have they changed?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
stacy2607
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:40 PM
3 moms liked this
I'm 32 now but I was a teen mom..I was 16 when I had my first in 1996, I wanted to graduate and get married and have a family..and luckily that's what happened for me..My parents were upset but supportive..my mom helped me alot...

Baby at 16 in July 1996
Graduated highschool in June 1998 at 18 yrs old
Married my DS's dad in August 1998 at 18 yrs old
And still happily married now, 13 1/2 yrs later and pregnant with number 9.
kelsiey
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:00 PM
1 mom liked this
I got pregnant with my first at 18 if that counts? I was married, she was planned. We have been married 2+ years and are expecting our second. (:

Devious103102
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:03 PM

I'm not a teenager anymore but I had my children at 17, 19 and 22 so yes, I was a teen mom.   The fam wasn't happy about it but I made the best of it, and I'm still going through with my "dreams", just a bit delayed. 

sflores24
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:34 PM
I'm going to be a teen mom!

My parents don't know yet I just found out. Not sure how to tell them.

The father was my bestfriend and now my ex, but he IS there for me and the baby and is taking responsibility

Job wise and school wise well things are still the same I want to go to TWU where I got accepted and it's even better I just found out you can live there with your child. after college I plan to either become a pediatrician or a pediatric physical therapist.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momma_sam
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:38 PM

i was 22 when i got pregnant and gave birth to my 1st child.

new2012mommy
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:40 PM

i'm 19 and i'm due April 1 with my first child which is a boy!

my boyfriend is very cool with things and family was in shock but things are a whole lot better now (:

school/work are delayed at least for me. I plan on going back to school and working this summer! :) 

flowerfunleah
by Bronze Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:50 PM

How old are you?

Quoting sflores24:

I'm going to be a teen mom!

My parents don't know yet I just found out. Not sure how to tell them.

The father was my bestfriend and now my ex, but he IS there for me and the baby and is taking responsibility

Job wise and school wise well things are still the same I want to go to TWU where I got accepted and it's even better I just found out you can live there with your child. after college I plan to either become a pediatrician or a pediatric physical therapist.

sflores24
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:51 PM
I'm 17 years old.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
18mommytobe0512
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 12:33 AM

im 18 due april first

my parents arent taking it well, i havent talked to them much my whole pregnancy. I live with my fiance we were engaged before i got pregnant were staying with his parents for now and he couldnt be happier because we are having a boy:)

right now idk about school or work i want to go back to school but to do that i would need to work to pay for it. but hubby makes enough for me to stay home for a while so im thinking about being a stay at home mom for a while.

mommyrebecca
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 5:53 AM
Twenty now, but 16 when ds1 was born. 19 when ds2 was born. Will be almost 21 when ds3 is born. Family hates it, but my grandma and mom were both teen moms. My mom had a baby before me at age 16. Both my biological and adopted dad were teens when i was born.. Future plans changed til 6mo after first was born, now no problems really. Boyfriend? Um he's never home so i dunno..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)