Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pic. I seen on FB of a baby in the trash.. *Vent* *Graphic photo

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:06 PM
  • 49 Replies

Ok so not sure if anyone else has seen this very disturbing photo going around on facebook or not.. but a friend posted it to my wall.. It's a pic of a precious little baby stuffed in the trash.. Breaks my heart into pieces and I can only PRAY and HOPE that the idiot who took the pic at least has the decency to get the poor child out after taking the freaking picture. Am I the only one who sees the problem here?

Why on earth would you even think to take a picture....?? My first instint would be OMG and to grab that poor child out of the trash.. Screw taking a picture.. Why would anyone want to leave the baby in there any longer then it's already been in there.. I'd be moving as quickly as possible trying to see if he/she was still alive and doing everything I could to save their life and make them warm.. get them some food.. But taking a picture just to spread around and show everyone? What good is that going to do that poor child.. I mean.. really?

frustrated

CafeMom Tickers
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lovebug9710
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:07 PM
Whats the link?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ValRiggs
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:13 PM

I don't think I can post a link cuz my facebook is set to private.. it prolly wouldn't show up.. but I saved it so I could post it.. Here it is. Absolutely breaks my heart. :( I pray this little baby survived!

Quoting Lovebug9710:

Whats the link?

CafeMom Tickers
katelynsmommy30
by Bronze Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:14 PM
Omg! I wish I never would have seen that! How absolutely horrifying and sad! I could not imagine doing that to my baby!! Gah my heart is just sinking! Makes my heart break in two!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
norahsmommy
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:16 PM
That makes me sick. I really hope that baby was taken out and cared for.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ValRiggs
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:17 PM

I'm right there with you.. My eyes started watering up as soon as I seen it.. I just cant get over someone taking the time out to take a picture.. instead of attending to the baby to see if he/she was ok! :(

Quoting katelynsmommy30:

Omg! I wish I never would have seen that! How absolutely horrifying and sad! I could not imagine doing that to my baby!! Gah my heart is just sinking! Makes my heart break in two!

CafeMom Tickers
mnt_2_b_mommy
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:18 PM
1 mom liked this
This. I knew I would regret opening this post. Awful.

Quoting katelynsmommy30:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Elyssa414
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:18 PM
Oh my god. I almost threw up! :( :( that's too awful for words!! WHY is it being posted to FB???? Oh my god.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
heather4511
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:19 PM
1 mom liked this
That was disgusting. How could someone do that. Also why take a picture of it more importantly. Ugh. I hate people sometimes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ValRiggs
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:20 PM

I have no clue. I only added the pic becuz someone asked to see it. It is awful.. My main reason for the post was about how on earth someone could be so cold as to worry about snapping a photo before caring for the child. Makes me so sick.

misslady80013
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:21 PM
4 moms liked this
See I have a huge problem with stuff like this. Poor baby, not even a blanket! Whoever put the baby in the trash needs the electric chair. I thought you can drop off babies at a safe place if you can't or don't want to take care them? Like a hospital or fire station until they are a certain age. Babies did not ask to be here! If you don't want kids use protection and birth control! I understand things happen or break so give the baby up for an adoption so someone else can step up and do your job. I am so pissed someone could throw a baby away like that? This isn't a pet, it's a human being!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)