Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

why restless legs!?!?!

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 2:45 AM
  • 6 Replies
Im 23 weeks and every now and then i get thesr achy restless legs...not leg cramps just like restless like i want to keep movin them to get comfort or relief...idk y it does it...i can take a potassium pill and they general ease up...but i was just wonderig why they get restless sometimes
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 2:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
IepurasRoz
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 3:34 AM

i dont know lol bump

kathislove80
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 3:56 AM
I hate that...happens at night to me sometimes. I was told to drink some water (dehydration makes it worse I guess) and if they are awful and I can't deal with it before bed, take a benedryl.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 5:15 PM

Im not sure what causes it except for the lack of potassium, but it happened to me a lot.  I usually tried to keep up eating lots of bananas and then drinking enough too.

nebraskamomof3
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 6:26 PM

Mine do it to and I don't know why but it is generally at night and I just feel like I am twitchy in my legs so I shift and I move and they get better. Weird b/c when I'm not pregnant I'm fine.

caitslaton
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:32 PM
They have got restless occasionly over the past years...but its more often now that im pregnant...sometimes i have to get up and walk around to get some relief from them
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pacificamom
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:39 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting IepurasRoz:

i dont know lol bump

Pregnancy%20ticker

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)