Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ugggg...

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 4:32 AM
  • 4 Replies
I want to start setting things up for baby but I still have 12weeks left so its to soon :( time to to go by faster!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 4:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
IepurasRoz
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 5:19 AM

do you mean that your due in 12 weeks? if so then your definitely not doing to soon and you should start now...you never know the baby could come even a few weeks earlier which doesn't leave you much left

lillucky8
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:46 AM
Start setting up! I plan to register, clean out the spare room and buy paint as soon as we know the gender, go for it mama!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyIsMyName90
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:09 PM
12 weeks to go is not too soon! Lol. You must think I'm nuts but with DS1 we began setting things up with 20 weeks left to go!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kelrn
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 2:08 PM

Well, I don't think it's too early....LOL  I was putting it off, just because I've been so afraid something would go wrong and I would lose the baby (I'd lost my first).  So I just waited and waited to start.  Now I've skipped the twice a month checkups and gone straight to weekly (gestational diabetes and they found a cyst in baby's abdomen but the doctors don't think it's anything serious) and I have absolutely NO time to work on getting the baby stuff ready!  She's due March 30, but I'm convinced she'll come a week or two early and the nursery still has to be painted!  LOL  So long story short, I don't think you're too early in wanting to start.  ;)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)