Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Could I be pregnant?

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 5:29 AM
  • 5 Replies
My ffiancee and I have been trying to have a child for sometime now. My period came on Jan. 16th and I stopped ovulating on the 30th of Jan. We had sex on the 31st. About a week after that, I started getting the worse stomach cramps ever in my lower abdominal. I haven't had any bleeding to occur. A week after that, I took maybe 3 pregnancy test and they were all negative. My period is scheduled to come on tomorrow but my stomach is still cramping could that be menustration pains or implantation pain? Please help me!
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 5:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Bgrace
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 5:47 AM
1 mom liked this
Id wait a few more days and test. Every day truly makes thes difference between a neg and a pos test- (many women have tested neg one day and the next tested pos) so even every other day could work of you want to fork over the money for hpt's lol. Once you've officially missed a period, it's game on until you see a BFP or you start your cycle.. And just as a tip- first response I have found are the best tests to use, and many conception websites will back that up, just because they're a pink dye test and faint lines are easy to see MOST of the time..and first response reacts to really low HCG levels which is what you need trying to catch a pregnancy early on. Digitals even though are more expensive, so people THINK are more high tech- arent good unless you KNOW you're pregnant. They're the "pretty" pregnancy tests. Just lookin out(: good luck!
claudiaf17
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 6:18 AM
That's what happened to me I missed my period so I took 3 pregnancy test all negative. I started having really bad menstrual like craps but no bleeding I got a little scared so I went to the Drs and tested positive and 9 months later gave birth to my first baby girl . So wait a couple more days take another test or make an appointment. Hopefully u are prego best wishes
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lillucky8
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:48 AM
Its possible, wait until your period is due and test :) or if you are like me, test every single day until your period arrives lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
futuremommy0809
by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 8:01 AM
Thanks everyone!
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Feb. 13, 2012 at 10:02 AM

It could be either or,  Good luck!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)